The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
When does golden state drive to the paint?
brah, plus 17 free throw attempts in a HALF.. Cavs are getting plenty of calls.  

yeah the shumpert screen was a flop, but mozgof gotta away with fouling curry on a shot in the lane.. calls are going to be missed here and there, but in no way is the game being called in favor of golden state 

Last edited:
Half of golden states screens are illegal, each and every big of the cavs get held down in the paint - jersey pulling so blatant it's a joke, and Lebron has so many no call fouls I can write a 5 chapter book on it lol

If they are going to let calls go - just do it evenly, that's all.

I'm rooting for Lebron to pull off a win, but I know when a team is outplayed - this team is being held back by no calls.

It's a momentum and pace killer.

Easy to say the calls are going against the team you are rooting for...facts are the cavs have attempted more free throws (I believe)

Great. I was simply trying to find out about the ones LeBron was rocking, as they do have more cushioning than other inserts I've seen, plus now I can buy them off the site. Peace.
I've seen worse, I play football, and man some of us have some mangled feet at the end of the season. That said, LeBron is a magnificent athlete, wouldn't you say?
So you are saying that they do improve comfort, right? So what was that other guy talking about? I am sure that LeBron would not be wearing them if they were not comfortable, especially at this time of year. He hasn't been wearing the Elite's consistently either, right?

If you're talking about me... You were specifically stating that he wears them because the XIIs are uncomfortable. He wears them in ANY shoe. It's not just the XII.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
i dont care if the cavs lose.. those shoes he wore tonight are winners in my book.. hopefully they release 

Back
Top Bottom