The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
You probably don't even know anything about the xis and their insoles
laugh.gif
Yeah, but LeBron didn't either, and the shoes were supposedly made for him.

None of this matters. I came in looking for info, and not looking for confrontation. I got the info, and am happy that I am getting the same insoles as King James, who had a magnificent year in them.

Yeah, but LeBron didn't either, and the shoes were supposedly made for him.

None of this matters. I came in looking for info, and not looking for confrontation. I got the info, and am happy that I am getting the same insoles as King James, who had a magnificent year in them.

Lebron didn't wear the XI because his orthotics didn't fit inside correctly and give him the proper feel/comfort while playing. I and guys I've played with referred to it as the pinky toe of death the XI would cause.

I will saying you're kind of acting or going a bit overboard with how you're going about getting these inserts. Especially with that last line. Like James blessed them himself and his magnificent year is going to magically rub off on you or something.

I can tell from your response that no matter how respectful I am, you'll find something wrong with what I may say, simply because I disagree.

No not at all. But that was a key reason Lebron didn't wear the XI.

But in my opinion do I feel you're embellishing or going overboard, yes I do. That's just from reading the last couple pages.

No not at all. But that was a key reason Lebron didn't wear the XI.

But in my opinion do I feel you're embellishing or going overboard, yes I do. That's just from reading the last couple pages.
Again, you are looking for an argument, and you are not getting one from me.

No need for Corks or any sort of champ pack to drop at this point honestly :rolleyes

Nike should just call the crap off at this point and wait til the next model to celebrate any sorts of post season achievements :\

Instead of doing it before hand in hopes of everything just lining up and having a release already slated to drop :smh:

Last edited:
No need for Corks or any sort of champ pack to drop at this point honestly :rolleyes

Nike should just call the crap off at this point and wait til the next model to celebrate any sorts of post season achievements :\

Instead of doing it before hand in hopes of everything just lining up and having a releases already slated to drop :smh:
Agreed

No need for Corks or any sort of champ pack to drop at this point honestly
eyes.gif

Nike should just call the crap off at this point and wait til the next model to celebrate any sorts of post season achievements
ohwell.gif

Instead of doing it before hand in hopes of everything just lining up and having a release already slated to drop
mean.gif
I agree with you, Bob. All joking aside, it really sucks to see Lebron lose another finals. I don't think he'll want to remember a pack where he had to carry the entire team and lose.

i'm still wait on 1(paisley) maybe 3(cork, prism
nerd.gif
) exts to release
Bruh don't worry, I'm pretty sure you'll end up copping all under retail down the line
eyes.gif
Bruh
embarassed.gif
 I have only gotten a single Lebron EXT under retail and out of my collection of 17prs of EXTs only 4 were under retail
laugh.gif

I wonder whats gone be Nike's backstory for the cork 12s when they release

So the Lebron 12 Corks are going to celebrate the popping of champagne bottles of the Warriors? 
for both comments, no matter what LeBron has 2 rings and only one cork shoe, we didn't get a cork 9 but we got a X, we didn't get a cork 11 but hopefully a 12 so we tech didn't get a single one based on the shoe he won in since the X was for the previous yr and before he won the 2nd ring, so there's the story if they want it but it's nike who cares what the story says give me the shoe

No need for Corks or any sort of champ pack to drop at this point honestly
eyes.gif

Nike should just call the crap off at this point and wait til the next model to celebrate any sorts of post season achievements
ohwell.gif

Instead of doing it before hand in hopes of everything just lining up and having a release already slated to drop
mean.gif
bob I don't get my corks i'm stop nike from producing every shoe you want in a size 14-15, you have to LeBron toe it in a 13
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom