The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
What are the chances the 12s drop to ~$100 now that Cleveland lost? I'm hoping people jump on those garbage UA Curry 1s and 12s start going on super sale to compete...

Still no RD on the Paisley EXT the only 12's that matter to me at this point!

Hopefully the 13 is an instant classic 8)

Soon 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
What are the chances the 12s drop to ~$100 now that Cleveland lost? I'm hoping people jump on those garbage UA Curry 1s and 12s start going on super sale to compete...
Probably won't see Witness 12s at $100 but I could see other 12s hitting outlets for $100 or less. The 11s have been sitting at outlets for months for $80-90

Probably won't see Witness 12s at $100 but I could see other 12s hitting outlets for $100 or less. The 11s have been sitting at outlets for months for $80-90

Ehhhh not sure how a finals loss is becoming synonymous with 12s going on sale.
Not all colors of the xi are or have been sitting at outlets for $80-90. Just the ones considered to be ugly.

That outlet mentality kinda stinks now because nike introduces the shoes at the outlets for pretty much retail now. You then need to get lucky for the stores to actually ship if they do go on deep sale.

Better off grabbing from retailers when they pop up for sale. Better prices, more straight forward purchases, quicker markdown.

Not all colors of the xi are or have been sitting at outlets for $80-90. Just the ones considered to be ugly.

That outlet mentality kinda stinks now because nike introduces the shoes at the outlets for pretty much retail now. You then need to get lucky for the stores to actually ship if they do go on deep sale.

Better off grabbing from retailers when they pop up for sale. Better prices, more straight forward purchases, quicker markdown.

This.

I was thinking to myself the other day, outlets aren't even a deal anymore. Everything is barely below retail now when you can find them even cheaper online.

I also think the issue is that GR 12s are overpriced to begin with... $200 is too much for most of these GR cws-so much so, that we've come to EXPECT sales.

lol, pricing things doesnt work like that at all. just because they lost in the finals, all of lebrons shoes just go on sale? so beacuse Kobe and KD didnt even make the playoffs, their shoes just drop to $50 right?

lol, pricing things doesnt work like that at all. just because they lost in the finals, all of lebrons shoes just go on sale? so beacuse Kobe and KD didnt even make the playoffs, their shoes just drop to $50 right?

11s went on sale after the NBA Finals last year? Lol I still remember one of the discount codes being BADCRAMPS

11s went on sale after the NBA Finals last year? Lol I still remember one of the discount codes being BADCRAMPS

I remember that discount but xis were on sale way before the finals ended bruh.

Why are UA Curry garbage to you? For $120 they are a solid shoe. Need a swoosh to be cool?

Why are UA Curry garbage to you? For $120 they are a solid shoe. Need a swoosh to be cool?

No, in terms of basketball shoes, Adidas already has the market covered on "poor man's Nikes/Jordans" UA fall below that... Still not bad for a place that started as an underwear company-they're used to dealing with skidmarks so the design of the Curry 1 makes sense.

Last edited:

No, Adidas already has the market covered on "poor man's Nikes/Jordans" UA fall below that... Still not bad for a place that started as an underwear company-they're used to dealing with skidmarks so the design of the Curry 1 makes sense.

A simple answer to this question would be they are an ugly bite of the kd5.  glad to see UA getting some sales off curry's performance tho!

Back
Top Bottom