The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Would like to change the laces on my rose gold's, but I don't know if its worth the hassle.. the material on the elites feels even worse to thread the eyelets through..

Would like to change the laces on my rose gold's, but I don't know if its worth the hassle.. the material on the elites feels even worse to thread the eyelets through..
My elevates came factory laced with some of the fly wire not through them, and I thought it would be a hassle. It honestly wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be, but just stay calm and it'll be done in 20 minutes

Nike LeBron 12 Low "Bright Citrus"
Bright Citrus/White-Total Orange-Soar

724557-838

July 30, 2015 $175
nike-lebron-12-low-bright-citrus-release-date.jpg

Should be called "NYK" :lol:

Would have looked better with blue lining, laces, and outline on the swoosh

yah those lows on tonight show were nice. bright red/gold/and white. he said they were the trainwreck edition, hope they release, they looked great.

with the gold logos and what looks like gold speckles in the sole, anybody thnk  those were maybe intended to be part of a potential...dare i say it...champ pack?

The red or "unchamp" lows look pretty good to me and I will pick them up if they drop, since I missed out on the unchamp 11 lows even though they'll match my unchamp 11 elites better :D

nikelebron.net is referring to them as the "Trainwrecks" which makes alot more sense all things considered

i dont care what they r called either way, but TRAINWRECK coulda been used for a few of the 12's :wink:

plus u think nike made a champ shoe after watching lesbian jesus tear k loves arm outta tha socket ???????? :rofl:

yeah yeah i know the shoes woulda been made onths in advance or whatever, save it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom