The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Man....I wanted these so I can hold wearing the XI's but these really turned out great
I wish I gave you my sons pair so we could match but thanks again we will definitely do much more business in the future dc30 dc30

So dope @Dc30  really nice work.  
nthat.gif

prism definitely interest me... but $250... is insane.
i'm actually at 80% desire in wanting, but that price hits it to 40%.

anyone here actually believe that these "limit" pairs won't sit online to be discounted? give me hope

prism definitely interest me... but $250... is insane.
i'm actually at 80% desire in wanting, but that price hits it to 40%.

anyone here actually believe that these "limit" pairs won't sit online to be discounted? give me hope
I really can't imagine that  a lot of people will buy these. 

I really can't imagine that  a lot of people will buy these. 

I agree, but even if people do buy...not a single Bron has been difficult to obtain this year (unless you're a size 14-15 lol). So I don't know why people keep asking if pairs are gonna sit...I mean we have models from the beginning of the cycle still around for deeeeeeeep discounts. Everybody please keep eating.

Thanks everybody on the 2K's dwoodactennis dwoodactennis JRizzo5o2 JRizzo5o2 kanyeezy411 kanyeezy411

Last edited:
Lebronalds were kinda harder to obtain.

Sort of, but nowhere near as difficult as past years limited releases. I was able to cart the shoe on multiple occasions, never pulling the trigger just cuz of cost. So pretty sure those that really wanted them, got them.

Not sure if already posted... FYB official pics
View media item 1630698
View media item 1630701
View media item 1630703
View media item 1630706
View media item 1630707

Also came across this little nugget on one of the sneaker sites

"The Nike LeBron 12 EXT “Tennis Ball” is another Nike LeBron 12 EXT colorway that is set to debut this August 2015.

This “Tennis Ball” edition of the EXT-version of the Nike LeBron 12 is dressed in a Volt, White, and Black color scheme. The shoe features a Volt-based felt upper with both White and Black detailing sitting atop an icy translucent outsole."

:pimp:

"The Nike LeBron 12 EXT “Tennis Ball” is another Nike LeBron 12 EXT colorway that is set to debut this August 2015.

This “Tennis Ball” edition of the EXT-version of the Nike LeBron 12 is dressed in a Volt, White, and Black color scheme. The shoe features a Volt-based felt upper with both White and Black detailing sitting atop an icy translucent outsole."

pimp.gif
I can't wait to see them and will probably buy them on day one

If Nike won't release these in Europe I will be totally p***** 

Last edited:
Not sure if already posted... FYB official pics

Also came across this little nugget on one of the sneaker sites

pimp.gif
Tennis Balls sounding better and better

Really hope they don't over due the black or the shoe will just look silly

Corks still priority tho 
smokin.gif

Nike LeBron 12 EXT “Tennis Ball”
748861-700
August 28th, 2015
$250

I'm hearing grey/silver not black on there. Guess we'll see once pics leak

pretty sure the cereal EXT is gonna sit due to the Bordeaux hype train and the price point.

Not sure about them going on sale........Cant see them lasting that long.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom