The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
yall bugging IMHO

12EXTs>XExts and it's not even close

it's hard to compare 3 completely diff pairs to 5 completely diff pairs but I love that they dropped the leather liner in the XII, it's a lot more comfortable than both the X and XI in that regarded, as for metal tips only the XIs ext had metal tips though I lace swap everything anyways so that doesn't bother me much, the XII exts have also been more unique in terms of materials when you compare them to the rest of the Lebron Exts with only 2 being direct copies (Wheats/nubuck & Corks) we've never had an ext with felt material, or the satiny smooth material of the prism (correct me if i'm wrong on the material I won't have mine in hand til later on today) we def haven't had a laser engraved style suede or rubber that alone makes the XII better than the X but I think i'm just into the uniqueness of the ext line, i'm hoping on the XIII we get a Kings Mane(pony hair) to go with the Crown and Cloak and a denim as I just feel like not having a denim in the XII was a miss.

The Corks have metal tips on the alternate set of laces
View media item 1641694View media item 1641696

Last edited:
yall bugging IMHO

it's hard to compare 3 completely diff pairs to 5 completely diff pairs but I love that they dropped the leather liner in the XII, it's a lot more comfortable than both the X and XI in that regarded, as for metal tips only the XIs ext had metal tips though I lace swap everything anyways so that doesn't bother me much, the XII exts have also been more unique in terms of materials when you compare them to the rest of the Lebron Exts with only 2 being direct copies (Wheats/nubuck & Corks) we've never had an ext with felt material, or the satiny smooth material of the prism (correct me if i'm wrong on the material I won't have mine in hand til later on today) we def haven't had a laser engraved style suede or rubber that alone makes the XII better than the X but I think i'm just into the uniqueness of the ext line, i'm hoping on the XIII we get a Kings Mane(pony hair) to go with the Crown and Cloak and a denim as I just feel like not having a denim in the XII was a miss.

The Corks have metal tips on alternate set of laces
View media item 1641694View media item 1641696

Don't let the color fool you, they're plastic tips
View media item 1641732That's my personal pair I have only used the extra laces as I've not decided on the lace swap yet

Don't let the color fool you, they're plastic tips

That's my personal pair I have only used the extra laces as I've not decided on the lace swap yet
Oh okay lol I don't own the Corks so I was definitely fooled by the color
laugh.gif
repped
yeah but the top 2 eyelets are metal which is nice but it also makes me think I won't be able to get the laces with a metal tip thru, time will tell

are u hvn any trouble keepin the white outersole from yellowin on the corks, mine hv a dingy look to them, mayb from sittin in the box?
It's eventually gonna happen, although mine still look pretty bright.  There are a few ways to "clean" them up, if you look in the Jordan forum, there are products you can use to get them back to white.  I used the oxyclean method on a pair of Jordan 4's and it worked great.  

Last edited:
It's eventually gonna happen, although mine still look pretty bright.  There are a few ways to "clean" them up, if you look in the Jordan forum, there are products you can use to get them back to white.  I used the oxyclean method on a pair of Jordan 4's and it worked great.  
thnx

thnx
I just wash the white midsole and sole with soap/oxiclean and water to keep it clean, I also remove the cancer paper from the box just incase

yall bugging IMHO

bruh you feeling ok today? between that top 5 list and now this.....Cork/Denim/Mint/Hazelnut> every other ext ever made not named KC or the red pair from this year

yall bugging IMHO

bruh you feeling ok today? between that top 5 list and now this.....Cork/Denim/Mint/Hazelnut> every other ext ever made not named KC or the red pair from this year
to me the Mint and Scoobys weren't anything special and there's a reason the Denim X is the last LeBron Ext I need to buy and why I put the XI over the X in the Denim dept. I've been way more hype for the XII exts than I was for the X, tbh looking back on the 12 today the only non-exts i like are the CV(love the reflective woodgrain), Clev(I've a thing for CF), and red lows

I just wash the white midsole and sole with soap/oxiclean and water to keep it clean, I also remove the cancer paper from the box just incase
You cleaning shoes or freaking milds? 
laugh.gif
yo repped and tech both
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom