The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Im sorry... I forgot your opinion was fact. And thanks for skimming the convo then hitting me with a poorly executed gif.
I clearly don't hate the XI so I don't see how I'm tied into the "yall" category.

How was the gif. poorly executed. It said..... WHAT? As in WHAT THE HELL? As in WHAT THE HELL YOU TALM'BOUT? As in I'm disagreeing with you stating the 12 EXTs are better than the 11s. My opinion, Yup it is. But it don't change the fact that I'm DISAGREEING with YOUR OPINION hence the....

Trying to figure out what the tude for tho, Dawg? You cranky this morning? :lol:

Im sorry... I forgot your opinion was fact. And thanks for skimming the convo then hitting me with a poorly executed gif.
I clearly don't hate the XI so I don't see how I'm tied into the "yall" category.

How was the gif. poorly executed. It said..... WHAT? As in WHAT THE HELL? As in WHAT THE HELL YOU TALM'BOUT? As in I'm disagreeing with you stating the 12 EXTs are better than the 11s. My opinion, Yup it is. But it don't change the fact that I'm DISAGREEING with YOUR OPINION hence the....

Trying to figure out what the tude for tho, Dawg? You cranky this morning? :lol:

Def not cranky and I'm still lost. not even sure why you even need to comment in here considering you don't even like the 12. At what point would your opinion even matter knowing this?

Last edited:
Def not cranky and I'm still lost. not even sure why you even need to comment in here considering you don't even like the 12. At what point would your opinion even matter knowing this?

Damn, bigj...... Palmers don't get me no respect?! :rofl:
I still own more Brons than YOU & maybe 75% of this forum tho.

Btw, So your saying per NT rules that certain members opinions matter more than others? Or if you don't like a shoe enough to buy all colorways, you shouldn't post in said thread cause your opinion won't matter? Is that it?

If so........ Could you point those rules out to me, Dawg. I'd like to see them.

Last edited:

Damn, bigj...... Palmers don't get me no respect tho?! :rofl:

Btw, So your saying per NT rules that certain members opinions matter more than others? Or if you don't like a shoe enough to buy all colorways, you shouldn't post in said thread cause your opinion won't matter? Is that it?

If so........ Could you point those rules out to me, Dawg. I'd like to see them.

:lol: man, you still got the bron juice but that doesn't mean you gotta be gif'ing every member that doesn't feel the same way as you about the 12s.
and you definitely half read what I said because you still think im against you when I am actually one of the people that do like the regular xi more than the xii.

so you gonna gif everyone in the 12 thread that doesn't like the 11s? honestly, who does that?

and id love to see where I put out rules saying you cant post in threads for shoes you don't like BUT its general etiquette so stay up out of threads for shoes you hate. what place would I have in the nike structure thread knowing I hate that shoe? im gonna gif everyone in there that says shoe X is better than them or am I gonna keep it moving and go to threads I actually like?

Last edited:

Damn, bigj...... Palmers don't get me no respect tho?!
roll.gif

laugh.gif
man, you still got the bron juice but that doesn't mean you gotta be gif'ing every member that doesn't feel the same way as you about the 12s.
and you definitely half read what I said because you still think im against you when I am actually one of the people that do like the regular xi more than the xii.

so you gonna gif everyone in the 12 thread that doesn't like the 11s? honestly, who does that?
screw the XIs espcially them Kings pride, horrible cw and execution
laugh.gif
 welcome to the 12 thread
tongue.gif

View media item 1533656
screw the XIs espcially them Kings pride, horrible cw and execution :lol:  welcome to the 12 thread :tongue:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Red..... I don't want no trouble, Dawg. Lol

BigJ..... It's all good, Bruh. You know I likes to debate every now & again. I need something fire to catch my attention with this model. Trainwrecks would of helped. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

View media item 1533656
screw the XIs espcially them Kings pride, horrible cw and execution :lol:  welcome to the 12 thread :tongue:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BigJ..... It's all good, Bruh. You know I likes to debate every now & again. I need something fire to catch my attention with this model. Trainwrecks would of helped. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

:lol: we still good bruh just gonna follow you around and gif you to death before you get me :rofl:

Damn, bigj...... Palmers don't get me no respect tho?! :rofl:

Had to throw you that rep because your Lebron shoe game plus overall shoe game is on a billion!

I personally haven't been extremely active in this thread and I'm not overly crazy about the 12's but I will still end up with around 3 or 4 pairs when all is said and done. Which is still a cool amount for me. I'm ready for the 13's but I want the 12's to go out with a bang too! I'm waiting on some more hot 12's lows, curious to see what the "final" version of the WTL12 will look like and the Corks.

I'm glad the people that where crazy about the 12's where able to grab a lot of pairs for discounts! I always think it's cool to see people go crazy and pick up a lot of pairs of a particular Lebron model. I'm a Lebron sneaker fan and I like his entire sneaker collection as a whole. Some models I favor more than others, but I still want at least one pair of every model.

screw the XIs espcially them Kings pride, horrible cw and execution
laugh.gif
 welcome to the 12 thread
tongue.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was just teasing and playing off words, unless you're talking about the KP comment i was serious about that part
devil.gif

Oh God Red.

Last 12s I want are the Corks. Lows don't tickle my fancy at all.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
You something else. You have a shirt already?
i was getting ready to cop this one off ebay in a large

but i got beat to it bcuz i'm slow and lazy
You wanna go with the prism socks my pal
leaning towards those but haven't made up my mind, nike elite socks are kinda thick and when you add in that most of the exts aren't exactly breathable you kinda start looking at the thinner socks

Back
Top Bottom