The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
All this EXT talk and one mentioned the Red Rubber City IDs on Nikes launch calendar.
they nor the KD8 id was on there this afternoon when I went looking to see if anything new was up, only the greedy 95s were new even though I wanted them white and red RCs at $287 they ain't worth it

Last edited:
Some solid colors in the lineup and tho I don't own any exts and I liked the reg 11 more, the 12 exts destroy the 11 as a collection. I would even say the 12 elites are better than the 11.

Now I'll agree outside of Kings Crowns, the 11 EXTs were wack..... But regular 11s over anything 12 IMO. I'm glad soooo many of y'all dislike the 11s. I luv them tho. Built like tanks. Futuristic look. Comfy to me.

It's whatever. Still got a few pairs I need to unds. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

6852da8d_IMG_5631.jpeg

8ba3a334_IMG_5638.jpeg

Phone:frown:408) 374-4147

obviously some nice deals if you have the 30% off this weekend

does anyone know if the friends and family coupon can be applied over the phone? Im going to give them a call and ask but won't be able to call until 1

Damn I wish we had Meridians at my store for 129, we just got Datas and someones ID return of the Sprite Remixes... still also have a FSR of the circus peanut XIs for 99 :lol: we're never gonna get rid of those.

Some solid colors in the lineup and tho I don't own any exts and I liked the reg 11 more, the 12 exts destroy the 11 as a collection. I would even say the 12 elites are better than the 11.

Now I'll agree outside of Kings Crowns, the 11 EXTs were wack..... But regular 11s over anything 12 IMO. I'm glad soooo many of y'all dislike the 11s. I luv them tho. Built like tanks. Futuristic look. Comfy to me.

Im sorry... I forgot your opinion was fact. And thanks for skimming the convo then hitting me with a poorly executed gif.
I clearly don't hate the XI so I don't see how I'm tied into the "yall" category.

The Easters have flown up my list of 12s. Super glad I picked em up a couple weeks ago from ftl with my bday coupon for the low. They pop like crazy. People always notice them and I get asked what they are a lot more than other cws.

Right there with ya!

gF3dgcX.jpg

guess as usual i'm on the out crowd on this one 12>11 and comfort IMHO plays the biggest part in that i own more XI than either the X or XII wait let me double check that
laugh.gif

X - Volt, Jade, Cork, Scooby, Mints

XI- Graffiti, SLH, MN, WTL, Smurf, Denim, KC (i will not include the lows bcuz that actually have out the box comfort built on a diff sole platform)

XII - Fruity Prism, KC, Wheats, RC

ok yeah i've more XI than i do X or XII but i still like the X and XII way more than i do XI from a looks and comfort standpoint

Finally got around to wearing my red elite 12s, I must say these are very nice and underrated.

HOAL
NSRL
ELITE (RED)
DATA
(I am so glad I did not sell my 2 pair like I had originally planned to. Went back and forth on this colorway)

As for the 11s vs 12s debate, I would say it is a tie, because both are better then the other in different ways.

Back
Top Bottom