The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
^^^ those are ids (and turrible)
i tell  you what it showed me that flat laces don't look good in the 12s, saved me $5 on some laces
laugh.gif

I know this is 3 days old but this shocked me. Gooze is one of our better members. Stand up dude. This however has me puzzled.

$175 for a pair of KP 11 and you had to think about it? I'm currently hunting a DS pair and you have them on a silver platter under retail but you have to THINK about it. Really Gooze?

That post hurt my soul man. Your better then this Gooze.
:lol: yeah you're right, I almost did it but theres too much other stuff I'd rather have at the moment... plus they probably would just end up at the top of my closet next to all my other unworn shoes including the 4 pairs I bought from you :\

Last edited:
Speaking of Lebron 11 what the Lebron, I just scooped up a pair this week, and wow are they amazing. I'm really thinking about doubling up on them.
welcome to the club, we're a better club than the other LBJ11 club that shall be left nameless

BTW the XI thread is still pretty active bcuz of that other nameless club

Last edited:
so i am proposing to my gf next saturday in hawaii and i can't decide which kicks to rock. either the palmer 12, wtl 11, diamond sb high tops, or floral roshes. it will be over an ocean overlook/hike thing so i am risking getting my kicks a little dirty but who knows. help!

so i am proposing to my gf next saturday in hawaii and i can't decide which kicks to rock. either the palmer 12, wtl 11, diamond sb high tops, or floral roshes. it will be over an ocean overlook/hike thing so i am risking getting my kicks a little dirty but who knows. help!

It sounds like a Palmer 12 setting to me.

Back
Top Bottom