The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Well concords are my grails..
i think i can help you with these
nerd.gif

View media item 1646884theses right, they're still at my local FTL i think
tongue.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
Grails have and always will be subjective of ones likes. Some believe PEs or F&F exclusives or super limited releases are grails while others believe a highly produced "GR" are grails.

To me my grail was the Playoff Jordan XI. It eluded me because I was never really in to the shoe game so I missed out on every release that had come out, until 3 years ago. I had wanted that shoe since high school and when it dropped i copped with the quickness. Aside from Nike screwing us with no special box that year, I could care less how many pairs they made it how many moms, kids, gramps had em. That was my "Grail" and I was happy when I got em. The only other shoe that was a Grail to me was the undefeated dunk white/gum. So when they released the bring back pack, you know I was out camping for them. And again I could care less that Nike "mass released" a shoe that was once uber limited.

Too many people see shoes as an investment so when Nike re-releases them their stock goes down.

So yeah that's my story :lol:

Umm back to the XIIs I want them flights on a disco haha

TOOK GENERAL ADVANTAGE OF THE EXT OPTION BEFORE NIKE "SHUTS DOWN".

THESE WILL BE MY 1ST iD LEBRON EVER.

"3 WEEKS OR LESS" :smokin

I CAN DIG THAT!!!

^^Red rubber city?
laugh.gif

I actually want that. Not feeling that price though
yeah that was a deterrent for the white even with all the glow options, I would've bit on the price for a denim but overall i'm not even impressed the KD7 had way more options as far as materials go 

Theres 1 last pair of KPs at the Hibbets by my crib still on the shelf for 175, thinking about grabbing em.

I know this is 3 days old but this shocked me. Gooze is one of our better members. Stand up dude. This however has me puzzled.

$175 for a pair of KP 11 and you had to think about it? I'm currently hunting a DS pair and you have them on a silver platter under retail but you have to THINK about it. Really Gooze?

That post hurt my soul man. Your better then this Gooze.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom