The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Hope the other colors go on serious sale too.
pimp.gif
Nice 
nthat.gif

I wanna here how you like them after a few wears compared to regular 12's.  

That's my main thing with the Lebron XII Elites..are they marginally better? I haven't heard a lot reviews from anybody I trust

Last edited:
Nice :nthat:

Clearly I'm not a performance reviewer :lol: but I will say that the ONLY difference I feel and only marginally is forefoot lockdown due to the different lacing system. Other than that the Zoom setup is the same etc. Even with the more plush Elite lining I feel no real difference. But I only paid a few bucks more than BigJ so I'm cool 8)

Nice :nthat:

Clearly I'm not a performance reviewer :lol: but I will say that the ONLY difference I feel and only marginally is forefoot lockdown due to the different lacing system. Other than that the Zoom setup is the same etc. Even with the more plush Elite lining I feel no real difference. But I only paid a few bucks more than BigJ so I'm cool 8)
I feel as tho the normal xii is already very comfy so it's not really much more the elite could offer.

Clearly I'm not a performance reviewer
laugh.gif
but I will say that the ONLY difference I feel and only marginally is forefoot lockdown due to the different lacing system. Other than that the Zoom setup is the same etc. Even with the more plush Elite lining I feel no real difference. But I only paid a few bucks more than BigJ so I'm cool
glasses.gif
I feel as tho the normal xii is already very comfy so it's not really much more the elite could offer.
Biggest thing that peaked my interest was the lining up by the top of the ankle, seemed a lot thicker, and to be a lot more plush fabric used.  

One issue I was having with regular XII's when hooping was a bit of stiffness the lining up by the top of the wings around the ankle would give.  

Would never feel it wearing them casually, but after about an hour of hoops I could feel it around the ankle, like the wings were pushing too hard, or were too rigid.

When I saw and held the Elites in hand, looked like they might have solved that with that new material, and build around the ankle padding    

Biggest thing that peaked my interest was the lining up by the top of the ankle, seemed a lot thicker, and to be a lot more plush fabric used.  
One issue I was having with regular XII's when hooping was a bit of stiffness the lining up by the top of the wings around the ankle would give.  
Would never feel it wearing them casually, but after about an hour of hoops I could feel it around the ankle, like the wings were pushing too hard, or were too rigid.
When I saw and held the Elites in hand, looked like they might have solved that with that new material, and build around the ankle padding    

Did that ever break in? I'm curious as to why bron didn't fully switch to the elite this year. They seem to be a bit better than the regular version.
Like the padding in the ankle and the side plastic seems to be more flexible than the foam material on the reg.

Don't know why even when i size up that it still uncomfortable specially by the posite material on the side. It is pressing on the lateral side of my foot. I went .5 up.. Anybody have same problem? I have the data, and wheat just for reference.

I have no problems with comfort in my 12's and when I had the Data's they felt just like my other pairs.  Have you tried on other cw"s?

I'll be breaking them in though with the volt x for the time being, socks cost me $10 at my local outlet in el paso
Nice. Now we just have to wait for pics to leak and nike to drop them
i'm def thinking it'sa gonna be this hat regardless, but it'll depend on how much black is in the shoe vs grey

i will def be using the dunk force gear for the tennis balls

No more nike hats for me... tried one for the first time ever with the gone fishing foams, and it was a big mistake 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Don't know why even when i size up that it still uncomfortable specially by the posite material on the side. It is pressing on the lateral side of my foot. I went .5 up.. Anybody have same problem? I have the data, and wheat just for reference.

My Data colorway does that, My HOL colorway didn't do that...its weird

I feels almost like something is poking me in my shoe

Back
Top Bottom