The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
yall buggin them nike hats be working, i just wish they'd do some ext hats for the lebron's like they did for KD and Kobe, a prism & paisley hat would've simplified things a lot

Just got the wheats in hand from the sale on cg. Even though I went up half a size, these are still super tight across the top of my foot. I loosened up the laces as much as possible but it hasn't helped much. Not sure if I should keep them or flip them while they're still pads.

I have no problems with comfort in my 12's and when I had the Data's they felt just like my other pairs.  Have you tried on other cw"s?
Glad im not the only one having some issue.. The wheat cw really got me. I took the insole out just to give it more room.. I already size up on the wheat. I have the kings cloak i have yet to try,. Data also feels tight but did not hurt as bad as the wheat cw

Just got the wheats in hand from the sale on cg. Even though I went up half a size, these are still super tight across the top of my foot. I loosened up the laces as much as possible but it hasn't helped much. Not sure if I should keep them or flip them while they're still pads.
Try taking the insole out that will help a little.. Sad thats its a good cw (imho). Its a boat already .5 up, i can't see myself with full size up.

Try taking the insole out that will help a little.. Sad thats its a good cw (imho). Its a boat already .5 up, i can't see myself with full size up.

I'll give it a shot but don't you have to pretty much rip it out since the insole is glued in?

How I know the 12s just didn't do it for me is bc I could have gotten the red elites for $75 this past weekend but I just couldn't do it. Only ones I liked were the lows and didn't get those either. Goodbye lebron 12

How I know the 12s just didn't do it for me is bc I could have gotten the red elites for $75 this past weekend but I just couldn't do it. Only ones I liked were the lows and didn't get those either. Goodbye lebron 12

At least this confirms I wasn't lying :rofl:

laugh.gif

Didn't everyone hate the 2k14's? And now that people are doing customs on the 12's, people all of a sudden like them?

Back
Top Bottom