The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Didn't everyone hate the 2k14's? And now that people are doing customs on the 12's, people all of a sudden like them?

Lol...I liked them but yes as such a built up exclusive it did not meet expectations. And Big J is right there were plenty that wanted without print.

I have a feeling though Blossom missed that pair by Kendra Customs posted a while ago and the pair I did a few weeks ago as well, coming in here like "ya'll don't know bout this!"

Last edited:
Didn't everyone hate the 2k14's? And now that people are doing customs on the 12's, people all of a sudden like them?

Lol...I liked them but yes as such a built up exclusive it did not meet expectations. And Big J is right there were plenty that wanted without print.

I have a feeling though Blossom missed that pair by Kendra Customs posted a while ago and the pair I did a few weeks ago as well, coming in here like "ya'll don't know bout this!"

:lol: I thought he was sending his pair to you.
I actually did feel underwhelmed by them due to the hype and delays but I liked them.
That said, I sold my pair for $1k and I def didn't think they were worth that. I've been low key looking for a low priced pair tho. One day... One day

eek.gif

:lol: I thought he was sending his pair to you.
I actually did feel underwhelmed by them due to the hype and delays but I liked them.
That said, I sold my pair for $1k and I def didn't think they were worth that. I've been low key looking for a low priced pair tho. One day... One day

He's not. But I have a few pairs in the works that I will be bringing to SoleXchange in NYC. I brought the last pair and about 5-7 offers to buy. So I'm going to do a small run. I found my DS pair in Feb for 400, so I was ok with that.

how do you know the people doing the customs on the 12's aren't people who wanted the 2K14's but couldn't get them and didn't want to pay the resale??

I'm well aware. And that is NOT my attitude behind it at all

I am excited to get my pairs for super cheap and am looking forward to customizing these my self

how do you know the people doing the customs on the 12's aren't people who wanted the 2K14's but couldn't get them and didn't want to pay the resale??

Could also be that dudes didn't like the silhouette of the xi but liked the xii.

I know I like the 12 waaaaayyyy better than the 11 and I wouldn't mind customizing my HOAL's.  Also my CV's just came in and I am glad I waited to get these for the price I did.  I was going to cop them day one and then when they hit discount.  But I felt I could do better than $150 and I did with the JJ deal.  Joints are beautiful 

Lol...I liked them but yes as such a built up exclusive it did not meet expectations. And Big J is right there were plenty without print.
I'm well aware. And that is NOT my attitude behind it at all

I am excited to get my pairs for super cheap and am looking forward to customizing these my self

Well good luck, can't wait to see how they come out. But I will def say that the $94 price is def nice to grab them at.

2K's were top 5 for me honestly. When I think about the XI's(non elite or EXT)  they pumped out so many colors and only a handful was actually nice to cop at retail. The rest were outlet status

I actually played 2k this year hoping they would I was a fan of the kd7 
Doubt it. The 2k fiasco seemed like a headache for nike.
yea they way that went down I doubt they do that again.

I honestly don't remember what my reaction was. They are cool now though. The hoops you had to jump through weren't though.

Cloaks are probably my number 2 now after the wheats which are a no-go based on comfort alone. Do they fit the same Rum? ...I'm thinking/hoping the material may be a little more forgiving for a widefooter on these.

Back
Top Bottom