The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

now im feeling the HOAL,,,
mean.gif
i need these below retail
happy.gif
Last one @ $100
http://www.citygear.com/nike-lebron-7-university-red-white.html
Good looking!! 
smokin.gif

I like it a lot.....looks like it could be Flyknit, which I'm all in on. Although I'm not sure how I feel about it possibly being a high!
If it was flyknit, it would improve the lebron line becuase it would be a whole lot lighter which would be great

Wish i could say easy cop... got booted out of line, now back in line again... :smh:

FINALLY... was able to check out :D

Last edited:
thats right. we talkin practice not the game but practice. i do want these tho, just 250 is a hit i dont want.

Corks look good in person, i grabbed da kobe x instead tho, would cop corks on disco but i doubt dey make it to disco, dude at ftl said dey only received 21 pairs of corks!!!

I just stopped by the mall and took a look at the Corks that seemed to be everywhere. Overall nice looking shoe, not for me but nice shoe all together. I wish they put the griffin motif somewhere on the shoe like the EXT models before the 12 but cool shoe none the less.

the corks are everywhere

i'm glad they're "sitting" for now,  hopefully I can catch a $170 shipped sale when the pockets get right

paisley's too

this thread will now turn into who can find the corks for under 200 shipped with randos chiming in asking about the WTL/s

I just stopped by the mall and took a look at the Corks that seemed to be everywhere. Overall nice looking shoe, not for me but nice shoe all together. I wish they put the griffin motif somewhere on the shoe like the EXT models before the 12 but cool shoe none the less.

They can't do the lion motif bcuz the tail has a 6 in it and he switched back to #23 though if Nike had skills one tail could have a 2 and the other a 3. What I would've liked is if they put the elite lace locks on the exts but I'll settle for these metal ones I order

this thread will now turn into who can find the corks for under 200 shipped with randos chiming in asking about the WTL/s

I could've done that but I decided to keep gift card for the tennis balls next month, $217 isn't bad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom