The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
They can't do the lion motif bcuz the tail has a 6 in it and he switched back to #23 though if Nike had skills one tail could have a 2 and the other a 3. What I would've liked is if they put the elite lace locks on the exts but I'll settle for these metal ones I order
I could've done that but I decided to keep gift card for the tennis balls next month, $217 isn't bad

Ahhhh repped! I forgot all about that. I was wondering why it wasn't on any of the EXT's it all makes sense now :lol: I still think it was a nice touch though. I wonder why the still put that logo on a couple of the Lifestyle 12's though?

View media item 1708585View media item 1708594

Last edited:
They can't do the lion motif bcuz the tail has a 6 in it and he switched back to #23 though if Nike had skills one tail could have a 2 and the other a 3. What I would've liked is if they put the elite lace locks on the exts but I'll settle for these metal ones I order
I could've done that but I decided to keep gift card for the tennis balls next month, $217 isn't bad

Ahhhh repped! I forgot all about that. I was wondering why it wasn't on any of the EXT's it all makes sense now :lol: I still think it was a nice touch though. I wonder why the still put that logo on a couple of the Lifestyle 12's though?

View media item 1708585View media item 1708594

And there in lies the issue, Nike has been skipping on the nice touches

Thought about picking up the Corks, but I'm almost certain they'll be had for discount now. Really beautiful shoe though...now the waiting game.

joulze joulze bcuz Nike had already gone into production, remember the first XIIs had 6 on the bottom before they switched to the oh io

The corks have leather liner, none of the other XII exts did

this thread will now turn into who can find the corks for under 200 shipped with randos chiming in asking about the WTL/s

Yeah I took that hit cuz they are a raw shoe and I thought they would sell out. If they are sitting I may just return mine and find a better deal. That 270 hit.

Shwa3 Ma3 Shwa3 Ma3 i willing to bet most that would pick the X over XII are doing so bcuz of the limited tag

Not really but I get your point.
The general feeling is that people like the X as a whole more than the XII. And of course sneakermane gonna gif you. He already has expressed his dislike for the XII many times so reading XII > X in any context makes him pop up in the thread.

Tennis ball XII > Volt X :lol:

Shwa3 Ma3 Shwa3 Ma3 i willing to bet most that would pick the X over XII are doing so bcuz of the limited tag

The general feeling is that people like the X as a whole more than the XII. And of course sneakermane gonna gif you. He already has expressed his dislike for the XII many times so reading XII > X in any context makes him pop up in the thread.

At this point I'd pick XII exts over X exts 9/10x. The XIIs were more imaginative, plus I don't like the leather tongue on the X, its a nice touch but gets scratched depending on laces. But I respect his opinion and it was close in deciding for myself.....oh and you out your mind, though I may agree with you when I get the volt XII in hand but for now, volt x has the edge with better details as the volt XIIs details are only in materials

Last edited:

At this point I'd pick XII exts over X exts 9/10x. The XIIs were more imaginative, plus I don't like the leather tongue on the X, its a nice touch but gets scratched depending on laces. But I respect his opinion and it was close in deciding for myself.....oh and you out your mind, though I may agree with you when I get the volt XII in hand but for now, volt x has the edge with better details as the volt XIIs details are only in materials

You completely missed what I was saying.

SVSM from ebay deal came the other day. Not really into cork or mismatched shoes, but I'm a sucker for carbon fiber :lol: Black and gold is a classic combo. The emerald green ties it in nicely. Closing the XII chapter with Instincts, an iD and two lows (other is USA). Might pick up one more XII next year if there are good deals still.

View media item 1708631

Did anyone see that pic of a pair of Corks with mold on it? The quality is getting out of hand 
mean.gif

Laces swapped and locked
I think the black and the gold as well as the overall style translate better over the white and red, cork XII>X
NICE!!!!
pimp.gif
.....can i ask where you got the laces and whats the length on em..thanks

Last edited:

bigj505 bigj505 I caught what you were saying even the get giffed yourself by Shwa3 Ma3 Shwa3 Ma3 however I was pointing out my agreement to him giffing you when/if he does lol

View media item 428816

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom