The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
SVSM from ebay deal came the other day. Not really into cork or mismatched shoes, but I'm a sucker for carbon fiber
laugh.gif
Black and gold is a classic combo. The emerald green ties it in nicely.
Better than the Palmers.

Yeah, I said it.

Better than the Palmers.

Yeah, I said it.

To each their own. And it's really clean with nice details. And I guess it's more wearable as its nice and simple. But Palmers for me, all hype aside. 2nd is the "rise", color away has nice details. But I'm more biased being a Filipino. Lol.

I have the Emeralds, Rises, and USAs. I'm pretty sure I want to grab a pair of the 3M grey/lavas too.

Cork 12>cork 10?........cmon now, and I love the look of the 12, now the waiting game on getting them below retail

Last edited:
The SVSM are on 23penny for $105 which I think makes it $120 shipped. Most sizes.

Edit: sorry, did not see the above post.

Last edited:
Cork 12>cork 10?........cmon now, and I love the look of the 12, now the waiting game on getting them below retail

Ok what makes you pick X over XII? I was specific in why I chose XII>X but everyone that has disagreed has not been able to say why.....

Last edited:
Ok what makes you pick X over XII?

Just a better looking shoe, I like the white and red more so than then black and gold. I think these are the best 12s but the X is one of the best lebrons

Ok got you I prefer the black and gold over the white and red, I'm not big on white midsole shoes unless the whole shoe is white(I tolerate it only on the bred XI but I hate all XIs bcuz of that one thing, futures that do the same as well) i don't like it on the kd7 florals, or the thin mints I own and wear those last 2(as well as 2prs of Jordan bred XI '01/'12) but they'd be so much better with black for the thin mints and js and gold/blue heck even red on the floralsa

Oh and before someone says well what about ABC said shoe, lets go over what white midsole shoes are actually nice IMHO, Jordan XI asg, XII ext prism, with that one its not just a white midsole is a white based shoe, which makes a white midsole cool to me cork being a brownish looks better put with darker colors

Last edited:
U can put me in the xii cork > x cork group. Just my opinion but I love the black/gold/gum with cork. I also think they seem like a more wearable/durable shoe. I'm not a fan of the white, especially the cloth piece going around the whole shoe. The story behind the x is unbeatable, but just shoe vs shoe I'm in love with the xii.

Last edited:
U can put me in the xii cork > x cork group. Just my opinion but I love the black/gold/gum with cork. I also think they seem like a more wearable/durable shoe. I'm not a fan of the white, especially the cloth piece going around the whole shoe. The story behind the x is unbeatable, but just shoe vs shoe I'm in love with the xii.

I like your point there. Story is what makes the X a better over all sneaker. But aesthetics, 12 corks are better. And looks more wearable. The model of the X I do prefer over the 12 overall though.

I like your point there. Story is what makes the X a better over all sneaker. But aesthetics, 12 corks are better. And looks more wearable. The model of the X I do prefer over the 12 overall though.

See the story last steam now that they put cork on everything, I mean janoski has won a skate comp right? That one I can understand, if the AF cork had Sheed on them I'd be cool with them, but they didn't, after the af1 2 lifestyles, and the am90, the story just lost meaning TO ME anyways X mid>XII Mid, X Elite>XII Elite, X low

The wheats are back up on ndc, i want to get one or the other but can't decide. I feel like the corks have better details but the upper wouldn't feel as nice.

Back
Top Bottom