The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
For those who have the corks: how are they holding up? I know there were some problems with the X's. 

For those who have the corks: how are they holding up? I know there were some problems with the X's. 

Probably still too soon to tell, but I don't foresee any problems with the Cork part. Seems like it'll hold up fine to me. It's the delicate *** suede I'm more concerned about. :lol:

Probably still too soon to tell, but I don't foresee any problems with the Cork part. Seems like it'll hold up fine to me. It's the delicate *** suede I'm more concerned about.
laugh.gif
Haha, word. The suede is kind of what deterred me from the paisley's but the corks are too good to pass up. Are they creasing weird at all?

The 12's are funny, I was so meh about them but here I am with the BHM's, Witness, Prism's, and soon to be the Corks in my closet. Will probably get the WTL as well. Witness are my favorite, going to double up. Such a dope shoe in person. 

Haha, word. The suede is kind of what deterred me from the paisley's but the corks are too good to pass up. Are they creasing weird at all?

The 12's are funny, I was so meh about them but here I am with the BHM's, Witness, Prism's, and soon to be the Corks in my closet. Will probably get the WTL as well. Witness are my favorite, going to double up. Such a dope shoe in person. 

Nah no creasing yet, but I haven't really given them any extensive wear yet. I'm sure there will be creasing to some degree, most likely in the toe box area, but nothing out of the ordinary I don't think. Go ahead and cop em if u haven't already, u won't regret it.

I agree at first I wasn't feeling them at all. Copped the HOAL on discount and loved them. I think I now have almost 20 pairs including a double up on corks that's on its way. Seeing the 13s and how ugly they are is making me wanna double up on a few more pairs too.

my second pair of pigalles came in today and they have much less scuffs than the first pair i posted pics of.  there are about 5 scuff spots and they are smaller than on my first pair.  these definately have poor craftsmanship overall but im going to keep my second pair because I got them with the discount code.  nike needs to do a little more work on quality control if they want to charge people 300$

Nice lace swap. Was thinking about doing the cliche thing and adding the WTT laces but I'll probably opt for some solid black laces.

Does anyone know where I can get flat laces similar to the ones on the stock pair? The ones I've purchased in the past from Amazon don't really look right for some reason because of the material.

Probably still too soon to tell, but I don't foresee any problems with the Cork part. Seems like it'll hold up fine to me. It's the delicate *** suede I'm more concerned about.
laugh.gif
i'd say they will hold up just fine, but i haven't had any problems with my Xs either, i also haven't had any problems with the suede on any of my 12s, wheats, rc, paisley or corks,
Fun little lace swap.
the green still throws these off for me but you def approved upon them

does anyone have numbers of lebrons produced from the 10 to the 11 to the 12? I imagine Nike produces in bigger quantities than a few years ago and maybe that could be the reason all the 12's are sitting. Its not like he fell off or anything but the days of truly limited sneakers could be behind us.

Look at all the places that have the corks for instance, they are everywhere! now everyone is trying to undercut everyone else to get them off the shelves. This is great for us who fancy lebrons and all but what reason would any of us ever pay retail again in the future?

I actually feel like the Corks are a little roomier than my other 12s, I def feel like I coulda went half sz down and been fine. So I think you'll be good.
hope so, the 12 itself runs a biiiit big so I think I'm good, if not I'll try the ol switcharo funny business at a local FL :lol:

does anyone have numbers of lebrons produced from the 10 to the 11 to the 12? I imagine Nike produces in bigger quantities than a few years ago and maybe that could be the reason all the 12's are sitting. Its not like he fell off or anything but the days of truly limited sneakers could be behind us.

Look at all the places that have the corks for instance, they are everywhere! now everyone is trying to undercut everyone else to get them off the shelves. This is great for us who fancy lebrons and all but what reason would any of us ever pay retail again in the future?

We honestly don't need all the production numbers since we know that each color released has released in good quantity. Like we didn't get any limited to hoh in 1 size run colors like we had with the earlier models.

Back
Top Bottom