The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
We honestly don't need all the production numbers since we know that each color released has released in good quantity. Like we didn't get any limited to hoh in 1 size run colors like we had with the earlier models.
ya i just want to know the reason as to why his kicks have cooled off in terms of availability. I'm sure nike crushed it this year in sales but still

EDIT: I mean in terms of easy access

Last edited:
We honestly don't need all the production numbers since we know that each color released has released in good quantity. Like we didn't get any limited to hoh in 1 size run colors like we had with the earlier models.

ya i just want to know the reason as to why his kicks have cooled off in terms of availability. I'm sure nike crushed it this year in sales but still

EDIT: I mean in terms of easy access

People started noticing brons were too easy to get starting last year with the XI :lol:

The x have the xii beat comfort wise to me. If anyone sees cork 190 in a sz 13 holla at ya gwalla ive been slipping on checkin this thread n missed out. That's a sick deal

Last edited:
As far as I know they were only gs.

But the tag on the shoes "XDR" is from Asian nike shoes. If I remind correctly they have a different sole, because most of them play outdoor.

So they might have been released in Asia in men sizes 
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif

But the tag on the shoes "XDR" is from Asian nike shoes. If I remind correctly they have a different sole, because most of them play outdoor.

So they might have been released in Asia in men sizes 
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif
I know those are asain based on the xdr tag but i thought we would've heard about them way before a stumble on

So they might have been released in Asia in men sizes :\  :nerd:  

I know those are asain based on the xdr tag but i thought we would've heard about them way before a stumble on

Actually homies I think those are reps flat out. Def not a custom. XDR tag means nothing. They can reproduce those as easy as a sneeze. Plus I can't see any flywire. Rep companies jacked the GS design and just made men's sizes with no flywire.

Yeah, those men fruity pebbles up there are fakes... look how mishaped the tongues are and that toe box area is suspect. The price and that crumpled up box in the background are giveaways. Wonder why the seller didnt show the box tag lol

when do you guys think they will remove the lebron 12 ID? I ask since they might unveil the 13 anytime now..

Back
Top Bottom