The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Hope WTL sit like the Corks have. Guess we will find out early next week if the hype train starts rollin.
i think it will, alot of ppl liked the Corks more than the WTL, either way WTL will be obtainable. 
nthat.gif

View media item 1714206Has anyone seen these socks in store or online? I'm assuming they're Nike lebron socks based on the description. I took a screen shot of the page and they've since taken it down any help would be greatly appreciated.

JS"

Has anyone seen these socks in store or online? I'm assuming they're Nike lebron socks based on the description. I took a screen shot of the page and they've since taken it down any help would be greatly appreciated.

JS"
them socks look good as well as that hat which i plan on buying

Has anyone seen these socks in store or online? I'm assuming they're Nike lebron socks based on the description. I took a screen shot of the page and they've since taken it down any help would be greatly appreciated.

JS"
Inspired by championships? 

JS"
Inspired by championships?
he does have 2 rings, i can't find those socks anywhere, i've seen the hat on sale at finishline, the shirt is online everywhere, the rest don't matter to me

Ordered from OS life. I know I want the corks anyways so that's good enough. Guess I'll take the $20/30 gamble. Hehe. Returning miles order tomorrow.

Repped. Great deal. So tempted to cop. Wonder if the go lower?
Cot dayum. They`re giving the swoosh discount out on em, lol.

They must have figured they might as well sell them a little above cost to just get rid of them. Mambacurials too, lol $145. sheesh.

No What The's have sat online have they? Closest one was WTK9.
WTL XI didnt sit but still obtainable for few bucks above retail or some of them are selling it just at a retail price. i know the WTKD 7 sold out quick but for ppl who wanted them got them with ease.

Back
Top Bottom