The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Really liking the look of the WTL.

Like the use of all the baseball and tennis themes on the shoe.

Shoe has a lot of great details. The baseball stitches on the tongue tag
smokin.gif

The white outsoles alone are keepin me from grabbin these. I wear everything i get and i just wont be able to keep them clean.

Not sure how I feel about the WTLs.  Probably still cop.  Looks like the inside should be the outside....creativity is lacking these days

I like the medial sides of the wtl 12, but the lateral sides are really lacking... still way better than the flight version though

Trying to find the low USA colorway for the low. Cheapest I could find was $150 shipped on eBay. Size 12. Is that a good price ? These weren't really flying off the shelves last time I checked

Trying to find the low USA colorway for the low. Cheapest I could find was $150 shipped on eBay. Size 12. Is that a good price ? These weren't really flying off the shelves last time I checked
Aside from the Palmers, the USAs actually were the best-selling low. $150 shipped is a great price.

Size 15 went for like $300 or some stupid price
mean.gif

150,000 subscribers for some guy who knows absolutely nothing about the shoe in his hand? Who seemingly turns the camera on and rambles for 15 minutes, giving narration about the paper and box but unable to pronounce "cacao" or decipher that "MTLC" means "metallic."

Dudes these days have no pride
laugh.gif
At least he wasn't chewing gum like he does in most of his videos. But those fingernails...damn. Either he snorts a lot of something, likes to look fabulous, or just has trouble opening soda cans.

No-look pass on the WTLs. Not even on discount. I think I'm going to spend the next year going after 7s, 8s, and 10s.

Back
Top Bottom