The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Trying to find the low USA colorway for the low. Cheapest I could find was $150 shipped on eBay. Size 12. Is that a good price ? These weren't really flying off the shelves last time I checked

aivc aivc
Try Footlocker. Last I saw they were on sale for $99. If they aren't at your local store, ask if they can try to stock locate a pair for you. The sku is 4101382104.

The white outsoles alone are keepin me from grabbin these. I wear everything i get and i just wont be able to keep them clean.
I actually like the white outsole.

The White Glow outsole is my favorite followed by the Volt Glow and then the Gum translucent.

The white outsole flows with the WTL. I feel like it goes with the baseball aspect of the shoe. I do wish you could see the multi color pods.

Can't wait to get mine. Should be here tomorrow or Tues.

150,000 subscribers for some guy who knows absolutely nothing about the shoe in his hand? Who seemingly turns the camera on and rambles for 15 minutes, giving narration about the paper and box but unable to pronounce "cacao" or decipher that "MTLC" means "metallic."
Dudes these days have no pride
laugh.gif
At least he wasn't chewing gum like he does in most of his videos. But those fingernails...damn. Either he snorts a lot of something, likes to look fabulous, or just has trouble opening soda cans.
No-look pass on the WTLs. Not even on discount. I think I'm going to spend the next year going after 7s, 8s, and 10s.
I thought it was a funny he didn't know the one Hyperposite panel was from the Instinct.
mean.gif

Also, didn't know the Agassi Dunk Force Swoosh, Green and Gold  SVSM and few other details.

Still a good review and I like how showed all the angles.(Good Camera work)

Most of the time I watch the review videos with the sound off. Just makes it a lot beter.

@aivc
Try Footlocker. Last I saw they were on sale for $99. If they aren't at your local store, ask if they can try to stock locate a pair for you. The sku is 4101382104.
Thanks for the sku man, that's exactly what I needed. Went to my local FL today and they didn't have it. I'll call them tomorrow and ask for a stock locate. Repped.

:lol: not me. I'm focusing on corks for the lowest next. Def not in a rush to be paying $250+ tax.

Yeah, that $250 right now is 
sick.gif
   any idea if the 11's were available on swoosh right away ? 

Last edited:
99% sure they will be, the only stuff they really exclude is certain NikeLab items and a few random things here and there like the Nai Ke forces... OVOs were on swoosh for 135.

Man I love the 12s. Like really LOVE them. I have 20 pairs including EXTs and elites an I think 13 pairs of the regular model but I just cannot convince myself to like those WTL no matter how hard I try and I've really been trying.

Those pics of the WTL are clean look like something I would've took lol. I want em but my BM trying to out me on child support :'(

Any breakdowns of the colorways on the What the Lebron XII?

Jordan 23..Cowboys Blue....Browns...Swingman....first Dunkmans....what else?

Back
Top Bottom