The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Anywhere that I can cop the corks (size 8) for a little under retail?
nerd.gif
Oslife still has the size 8

Those over saturated pics look pretty damn nice.
lol...ikr....the shot they have of  the left shoe showing the gold posite made me like it....was only feeling the gold the most at first....i think the wtl shoes are going to look even better in person, but that's just me!

Has anyone seen the USA July 4th pair for the low yet? $130 at foot locker or champs maybe? Neither ones I checked had them...

I thought sizes would dwindle on the Witness for that price, guess people had their pair when they were $160-$180 hehe

Ruvilla deal came in. Guess nobody wants them now :lol:

View media item 1718259

Don't nobody want them Kansas city chief lebron shoes Lol that carbon fiber though.....

Thanks for all the love on my hat, it was a hit strolling thru the mall today as well, lots of compliments on the fit, well the matchy cork parts lol

:lol: bruh... The real KC brons are the elites

Might have to get the bandana brons now. Was messing around at Marshall's and got this tee

View media item 1718273

Ruvilla deal came in. Guess nobody wants them now :lol:

View media item 1718259

Don't nobody want them Kansas city chief lebron shoes Lol that carbon fiber though.....

Thanks for all the love on my hat, it was a hit strolling thru the mall today as well, lots of compliments on the fit, well the matchy cork parts lol

:lol: bruh... The real KC brons are the elites

Might have to get the bandana brons now. Was messing around at Marshall's and got this tee

View media item 1718273

I've been going back and forth over getting that shirt

^ so I'm correct in thinking I'll be able to scoop up the WTLs no problem release day morning even on crappy work 3G?[emoji]128519[/emoji]

^ so I'm correct in thinking I'll be able to scoop up the WTLs no problem release day morning even on crappy work 3G?[emoji]128519[/emoji]
All depends on size. Seems like they have been flying under the radar. Hype could start building this week.

Back
Top Bottom