The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Every time I see the low/95s I think of these. Which were pretty terrible.
Those were pretty bad. I think those 360 soled 95s are actually worse... that whole era of 360 soles on shoes was turrible.
buggin as usual, this made the 95s great, the comfort of 360 can't be beat, grabbed a pr of the 95bb360 for pt loved how much they matched my pts too 

The 360 unit and flywire look like *** on the 95. Never found those units to be all that comfortable anyway, try a Pegasus if you wanna talk about Nike comfort that can't be beat.

Putting every shoe on hold until I have the AM 95 XII's .....desperately need them so I can take a pic with them on Oct 2nd and wish everyone a Happy Halloween 
laugh.gif

More WTL pics. These are from Oneness.
DSC07723_d7dccd32-fcaf-44e4-b6b3-7c376b008477_1024x1024.JPG

The Oneness pics are making the WTL look pretty damn good. But I think it's a case of high res photos making a shoe look even better than it is. If 23Penny or OSLife sell it eventually for sub $200, I'll consider it. Otherwise it's a pass from me.

buggin as usual, this made the 95s great, the comfort of 360 can't be beat, grabbed a pr of the 95bb360 for pt loved how much they matched my pts too 

Weird how much I find myself agreeing with you. I never thought much of the OG Max 95. Something about that sole didn't mesh with the upper for me. But the full-length air sole and flywire had me thinking about buying the 360 version. The XII low hybrid also gives it a cool new dimension.

The Oneness pics are making the WTL look pretty damn good. But I think it's a case of high res photos making a shoe look even better than it is. If 23Penny or OSLife sell it eventually for sub $200, I'll consider it. Otherwise it's a pass from me.
Hi res and thats the most flattering angle possible :lol:

So odd that nike has been mailing it in with some shoes lately. Like, it would be really nice to actually give the backstory of what reps what on the shoe instead of us speculating.

And I saw the corks this weekend.... Bruh... Y does I gotta be so poor?

Last edited:
 But I think it's a case of high res photos making a shoe look even better than it is.
Shoes are actually  better in hand.

Pics don't do them justice. The Metallic Red with the 23 is
smokin.gif

There also isn't a lot of gloss(Glue) on the shoes like some of the other releases or IDs.

Last edited:
So odd that nike has been mailing it in with some shoes lately. Like, it would be really nice to actually give the backstory of what reps what on the shoe instead of us speculating.

And I saw the corks this weekend.... Bruh... Y does I gotta be so poor?

I need to scoop the Red Paisely's, the What Ifs, and a few pairs of lows (including the AMs) and I'm finally done.  When the first pictures of the 12 came out, I hated them.  Ironically I think I now have more pairs of them than any other Lebron model. 
roll.gif

@GrizzlyAnimal your gif usage be killing me man. When you posted the monkey making that call after dude said OVOs for 135 I was dying laughing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom