The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
:lol: at least the SE low sells for above ticket price if you ever have ragrets. The other ones require a L that ain't happening

I still love my 11s elite se. Beautiful shoe in my opinion and worth the price

Don't get me wrong... I still like the shoes. I like all 3 of them still.
But don't confuse like with regret as far as price goes. Hindsight is 20/20 but I do feel like I could have done better had I waited out and purchased.
I've seen the elite se sell for as low as $250 and I may have gotten even cheaper had I hopped on them when they were sitting at the outlet.

I mean nike smacked me for 315 (elite se) 250 (KC) and 250(WTL) in a few weeks. That's almost a stack. Nike won.

I've only worn the KC so far and I haven't worn them in a year :frown:

But don't confuse like with regret as far as price goes. Hindsight is 20/20 but I do feel like I could have done better had I waited out and purchased.
I've seen the elite se sell for as low as $250 and I may have gotten even cheaper had I hopped on them when they were sitting at the outlet.

I mean nike smacked me for 315 (elite se) 250 (KC) and 250(WTL) in a few weeks. That's almost a stack. Nike won.

Oh. I didn't know that they were sitting that hard in the US. I had struggle to get a pair on RD in Europe. I paid 250€ (Retail price) for them.

I passed on the WTL 11 and unfortunately the KC's did not release in Europe.

Oh. I didn't know that they were sitting that hard in the US. I had struggle to get a pair on RD in Europe. I paid 250€ (Retail price) for them.

I passed on the WTL 11 and unfortunately the KC's did not release in Europe.

They sold out in the U.S. but did show up at a couple of outlets. When they did, they took a minute to sell out. I've watched a couple of pairs sell on eBay for like $250 recently too so the aftermarket value just isn't there.

They sold out in the U.S. but did show up at a couple of outlets. When they did, they took a minute to sell out. I've watched a couple of pairs sell on eBay for like $250 recently too so the aftermarket value just isn't there.

Thanks for the info

Took my wheats back and Nike gave me back the 20% code I used on them so I'll use it on the corks and wtls all at once.

Quick question to the ones who already have the WTL...just saw a pic of the sole and im curious about the pods...doesn't look as if they have the zoom cushion in them as the other 12s just the same layout...details please?

Quick question to the ones who already have the WTL...just saw a pic of the sole and im curious about the pods...doesn't look as if they have the zoom cushion in them as the other 12s just the same layout...details please?
It just doesn't have a clear sole

laugh.gif
at least the SE low sells for above ticket price if you ever have ragrets. The other ones require a L that ain't happening
I still love my 11s elite se. Beautiful shoe in my opinion and worth the price

I've only worn the KC so far and I haven't worn them in a year
frown.gif
As much as I love the XIs, all of what Big J said is spot on for me

I paid $340 for the WTL and $325 for KCs... hindsight got me feeling a way sometimes 
laugh.gif

Same pods and comfort.

Just has a white sole. White sole is becoming one of my favs. Nice clean look.

The transparent gum sole would have been
smokin.gif

WNBA ladies showing the XII some love in the playoffs:

Swin Cash

Candace Wiggins

Odyssey Sims

*BONUS* KP XI sighting  
nerd.gif

(Candace Wiggins)

The What the Lebron XII has a lot more detail in person.

You can feel how different areas of the shoes have different textures...The feel of a Basketball, Football, Tennis ball.

Still trying figure what the "first team print" means on the liner?

Also what is the purple posite for? Barkley?

You can feel how different areas of the shoes have different textures...The feel of a Basketball, Football, Tennis ball.

Still trying figure what the "first team print" means on the liner?

Also what is the purple posite for? Barkley?

This is a huge plus. I was kinda disappointed with the WTL XI because they lacked this.

Also what is the purple posite for?
I feel it's out of place. It's like they just had some extra Instinct posite lying around and through it on there.

At least the Christmas midsole made sense with Agassi.

White sole is really dope on these along with the matching lining. I feel like these have alot more balance than the XIs. My only complaint is the plain blue posite in relation to the 23 panel and the lazy coordinating swoosh trim and megafuse on each shoe, I think they could have done more with that... anyone know what that random orange swoosh on the red shoe signifies?

I still need the Paisley's

I hope the WTL sit for a lil, I've been having to spend so much money lately

Last edited:
I still need the Paisley's

I hope the WTL sit for a lil, I've been having to spend so much money lately

This. I need the bandana brons and the corks still. WTL probably won't happen for me unless they sit.

Back
Top Bottom