The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I still haven't seen the full detailed breakdown of what each piece of the WTL's represent....it has my interest.  

Finishline said they had "full details", then all they said was "inspried by Bron's favorite teams and players growing up, possibly a nod to MJ and Bo Jackson."  
laugh.gif

I still haven't seen the full detailed breakdown of what each piece of the WTL's represent....it has my interest.

Finishline said they had "full details", then all they said was "inspried by Bron's favorite teams and players growing up, possibly a nod to MJ and Bo Jackson."  
laugh.gif
NDC was no better "This update of the original unites young LeBron’s favorite teams and players into an unreal mix—featuring love for his heroes of the gridiron, a hat tilt toward the Bronx, and a bold display of Ohio pride to make sure his home state is well represented"

the one time you really want the story and the info and them fools give us this bs
sick.gif
mean.gif

NDC was no better "This update of the original unites young LeBron’s favorite teams and players into an unreal mix—featuring love for his heroes of the gridiron, a hat tilt toward the Bronx, and a bold display of Ohio pride to make sure his home state is well represented"

the one time you really want the story and the info and them fools give us this bs
sick.gif
mean.gif
I know right?!  

Passed models we could basically piece it together ourselves, now we actually wanna know and they ain't saying hardly anything!  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It's been begun on the corks. I hate when stuff is posted as a price but it don't list shipping tho. Feels like I'm getting conned after adding to cart. :lol:

:lol: i felt the same way after seeing that $15 added on for shipping

Corks came in from OSLife.
smokin.gif

Def worth the price. Still upset they didn't make a 14. 13  fits good though since EXT run a little big.

yeah...my meridians getting showed some love!
Picked up DeadStock pair of Meridians last week for $100.

Meridians top 3 General Release XII.

Think i'm done with the 12 unless the wtl could be had for about $150, and the svsm lows drop to about $100... 

Right there with you. Even forget the svsm for me,$175 for the WTL is OK for me. The way the corks went,maybe not out of the question.

armokidd armokidd nice ext collection bro. All the 10s were really nice,especially the denims for me. The 11s were hit and miss,except the KCs. And really all the 12s were nice. Maybe I can circle back for the wheats and paisley later on.

For everyone who owns the corks, have you had a problem with small pieces of the cork missing? I received my pair and there's a couple small spots where you can see the mesh underneath.

Back
Top Bottom