The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
For everyone who owns the corks, have you had a problem with small pieces of the cork missing? I received my pair and there's a couple small spots where you can see the mesh underneath.

My pair has tiny spots like that, as do every other pair ive seen in person and in detailed pics/vids. Just how it is it seems. The cork "flakes" arent in the box tho, mustve just been like that from production.

Can I hear some more complaints about the corks? Makes me feel better about not being able to cop :lol:

Edit: pictures of chipped gold swooshes are welcome!

Last edited:
Can I hear some more complaints about the corks? Makes me feel better about not being able to cop :lol:

Edit: pictures of chipped gold swooshes are welcome!

You're still able to cop at NDC Europe.

I passed tho... there's only I cork shoe I need in my life

I would be able to cop from NDC if I had the finances for it, just copped the Lebron X Hazelnuts tho. That plus the RC's I copped earlier makes for insufficient funds.

Corks were an easy cop on NDC Europe. They are sitting online. Honestly it's a shame, that such a beautiful shoe is not moving well. With a background story/event they would sell out immediately.
But good for us to be able to get them easily.

Really liking the Corks.

Have 2 more IDs coming in and think I am done with the XII.
smokin.gif

This is it for me if i can't get the wtl and svsm at the price i want..  

On to the 13...

Last edited:

smokin.gif

On to the 13...
Never could find a good price on the What If pair in a 14.

XII has been a good run. Glad everything was an easy cop and most of the time discounted. Hope it stays this way in the future.

Def copping the Mulberry XIII and ID option looks like it could be awesome.

Top 5 XII for me

1.WTL

2.StarLord

3.Pigeon/Ohio State

4.Corks

5.Winter Soldier

Got my call from HOH last night for what the lebrons. Just wondering though, are you guys picking up your pairs or do you think we could wait and these would be had under retail?

Got my call from HOH last night for what the lebrons. Just wondering though, are you guys picking up your pairs or do you think we could wait and these would be had under retail?
Always depends on size.

You may be able to get them for at the most $50 under retail later but it would be 1 or 2 places and they won't have many sizes to choose from.

If you really want them, I would get them now.

My pair has tiny spots like that, as do every other pair ive seen in person and in detailed pics/vids. Just how it is it seems. The cork "flakes" arent in the box tho, mustve just been like that from production.
repped! Glad to know I'm not the only one with the problem. It isn't noticeable though, so I'm not complaining.

Which ext am I missing from the 12 and 12? Smurfs ***** 11s, what other exts were there? Ahh and those rainbow prism lookin 12s, that covers em all?

laugh.gif
 what who else has that many exts besides me and @armokidd
nerd.gif
 he got 10 and i got 11
So you just gon act like I ain't part of Team EXT @redrum3281

Which ext am I missing from the 12 and 12? Smurfs ***** 11s, what other exts were there? Ahh and those rainbow prism lookin 12s, that covers em all?
Yea I was talking bout the Smurfs. I know you aint messing wit them joints 
laugh.gif

OS LIFE FTW! got my order in. Perfect. Will now return my nike order.

^those are killer ext collections guys. I'm thinking the 13 will have pretty good exts also, and hoping they'll be on dsicounts also. Lol.

Tennis balls as well, the prism aren't a bad rainbow
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
 what who else has that many exts besides me and @armokidd
nerd.gif
 he got 10 and i got 11
So you just gon act like I ain't part of Team EXT @redrum3281

Yea I was talking bout the Smurfs. I know you aint messing wit them joints 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
 my bad fam i forgot, i remember seeing that carpet fireplace pic now, my mind slippin
mean.gif

I forgot what "EXT" means...
eyes.gif

But I am satified with the material used on my iD's

extension

EXTra money
roll.gif
sure seems like it
mean.gif

@armokidd  & @Quick SR Son  yall got me scouring for the denim X, feel like i'm being left out
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom