The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
So I ordered the wtl from space23 , they came out to a pretty cheap price around 210 and now I'm looking @ tracking and it says I'm gna have to pay customs. Ain't trying to pay customs and these total out to be like 270 or sum bs I still don't know how much fee will be. So I'm thinking I'm gna have to refuse the package altogether and get a refund. I emailed space already I just hope they don't jig me out of sum kinda reshipping fee ? I regret ordering man smh.. Any suggestions ...

Same problem my man. Talk to UPS and tell them to return them so you don't have to pay custom fee and grab them from Oskicks now for 205$ shipped. But they shipped mine to me tho and they didn't charge me anything might be they don't want to send back so they find some way to help me out and after that 1 day I got my package.

whos got the scoop on the finish your breakfasts for under retail
nerd.gif
$195 shipped from 23Penny  (sizes 8.5-10.5)

Generally don't like posting "in progress" pics anymore, but loving how these are coming out for a customer. Too bad iD failed us on gold this year :smh:

Those look amazing.

Copped the WTL off oslife. Pretty happy with $205 shipped.

copped the corks off oslife, i want to get the what thes too, but i dont want to spend all this money right now

Did NDC take down the corks? No way they sold out...
They just disappeared, Nike doesn't even have them in their system. I tried to do a size locate and they couldn't even do it because it's like the shoe never existed, weird.

Friends couldn't come through with the wtl so back to the drawing board, anywhere below retail or just oslife for now?

Now that the Lebron 12 has finally run its course what are the chances of the poll being restarted. I know there are only so many spots so maybe remove the 10 least voted upon pairs in the current poll to make room for the newer releases? Just a thought. Curious to see how much it changes.

Same with breakfast, wheats, and cloaks. Now waiting for Nike to drop a clearance coupon and I'm in.

Last edited:
Now that the Lebron 12 has finally run its course what are the chances of the poll being restarted. I know there are only so many spots so maybe remove the 10 least voted upon pairs in the current poll to make room for the newer releases? Just a thought. Curious to see how much it changes.

Polls aren't really accurate bruh

Back
Top Bottom