The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

i'm tempted but i'm passing, i'm officially done with the XII i think, though i feel like i missed out on a pr or 2 that worth a buy.
Same here, think I might regret never tracking down the "Flights" but I'll live.
CVs and red oct lows, by all rights not hard to find either but i'm feeling lazy
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I'll still be buying 12s as the 13s come out considering I'm not buying those anytime soon anyways.

STILL THE BEST 12's.... IMO OF COURSE [emoji]9786[/emoji]️
they up there, probly #8 in my book

now that i've the TBs in hand i've decided that silver lace locks is the wrong way to go, metallic black is gonna be ordered today for them, not sure exactly how i wanna do the strings yet but prob black

i'm tempted but i'm passing, i'm officially done with the XII i think, though i feel like i missed out on a pr or 2 that worth a buy.
after seeing them in person im kind of on the fence between 12 95s and the 13s this weekend which ever one i can use discount on i guess

Who cares what number he wears tho. We generally don't care for huge words/images on the side of a shoe tho there are a few exceptions like the more uptempos.

This :smh:

NOOOOOO!!!!! i can't stand that giant "AIR" on them shoes :lol:  wait everybody be on the curials with "nike" on the side as well as the mambacurial 8s

Brother Red you are the cheif ambassador for going against the grain when it comes to everything :lol:

Who cares what number he wears tho. We generally don't care for huge words/images on the side of a shoe tho there are a few exceptions like the more uptempos.
This
mean.gif
NOOOOOO!!!!! i can't stand that giant "AIR" on them shoes
laugh.gif
 wait everybody be on the curials with "nike" on the side as well as the mambacurial 8s
Brother Red you are the cheif ambassador for going against the grain when it comes to everything
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 true true, i think ya'll just as crazy as ya'll think i am
tired.gif

Waiting for these Clevelands to go on discount, unless the corks pop up again or I find my size in the Data's it's on to the 14s.

Me too. That's why I always go to the outlets. Most of the time I buy some cheap Nike elite socks there. Since that, I have a lot of Nike socks [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Red Paisleys are on sale on NDC eu? I don't find them. Can you send me a link?

Haha you know about the sock hustle :lol:

Just search for 'Ext' on NDC, somehow they won't come up when you search for 'Lebron'
What's the sock hustle?

The sock hustle is a dope idea and should be implemented here in the states. I feel as if it would bring more business to nikestore locations and Ndc as opposed to folk waiting on SNS and other sites for discounts

Looks like the Lebron AM95 lows are in-store only for Footlocker. Doubt NDC will release them. I suppose I'm outta here...

...I just don't want to look at the XIIIs
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom