The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
^^^ you don't want a discount. Just return them but call and get your options
I contacted them and they look into it. 
That sucks, they also messed up your ID's right? What size are you? Any other places you can still get the Corks?
Yes. My reordered pair of iD's is on it's way (hopefully at least they will be fine).

US13. I could also do US 12 1/2.

Literally the only sizes that are sold out on ndc, while the rest is still available
mean.gif

Did you order your pair already? 

Last edited:
I contacted them and they look into it. 

Yes. My reordered pair of iD's is on it's way (hopefully at least they will be fine).

US13. I could also do US 12 1/2.
Literally the only sizes that are sold out on ndc, while the rest is still available :smh:  

Did you order your pair already? 
They have a size 13 (uk12) on Size, but it would come to 280 euros shipped...
I didn't order my pair yet, I came across some Lebron X Hazelnuts that I was looking for, plus I got the Paisley's on sale. I'm now hoping the Corks go on sale eventually so I can cop them when I have a little more resources.

They have a size 13 (uk12) on Size, but it would come to 280 euros shipped...
I didn't order my pair yet, I came across some Lebron X Hazelnuts that I was looking for, plus I got the Paisley's on sale. I'm now hoping the Corks go on sale eventually so I can cop them when I have a little more resources.

Thanks for looking out for me. Really appreciate it. I like the shoes, but I won't be paying 280 for them.
If Nike can't get me a different pair, I will probably return them and hope for them to pop up on sale somewhere.

Your deal on the Paisleys is really amazing. If I have seen it, I would probably have copped them.

Thanks for looking out for me. Really appreciate it. I like the shoes, but I won't be paying 280 for them.
If Nike can't get me a different pair, I will probably return them and hope for them to pop up on sale somewhere.

Your deal on the Paisleys is really amazing. If I have seen it, I would probably have copped them.

I make sure I always have a 20% coupon around :lol:
They're still on sale on NDC EU for 175.
I'll keep a look out for those Corks tho!

I make sure I always have a 20% coupon around :lol:

Me too. That's why I always go to the outlets. Most of the time I buy some cheap Nike elite socks there. Since that, I have a lot of Nike socks [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Red Paisleys are on sale on NDC eu? I don't find them. Can you send me a link?

Me too. That's why I always go to the outlets. Most of the time I buy some cheap Nike elite socks there. Since that, I have a lot of Nike socks [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Haha you know about the sock hustle :lol:

Just search for 'Ext' on NDC, somehow they won't come up when you search for 'Lebron'

I make sure I always have a 20% coupon around
laugh.gif

Is there some type of outlet/socks/20% coupon jig I don't know about?

The 23 on the WTL's made them un-wearable :frown:

I went to the store multiple times and tried to make myself like them :smh:

I just couldn't do it |I

A lot of people seem to not like the "23" on the WTL but it doesn't bother me that much although they could have definitely put a different design on there.

you're worried about the no, 23 on it,,me im worried about how can i afford the price,,just saying brah!! :smokin

LMAO, I've definitely spent a lot more on other kicks but for some reason, I was having a hard time accepting paying retail for these as well. I think maybe because if I was able to get my Corks under retail, it just didn't make sense to pay retail for these? Well, my WTL 12's are on the way for $40.00 under retail. Not great but not bad I guess....

23 doesn't really bother me. I'm not a fan of it but it's not a deal breaker either.

all this talk about the 23 on the shoe over a red posite.....lebron gr shoes are red.....and he wears 23.....
laugh.gif
 yeah i know #ijs

all this talk about the 23 on the shoe over a red posite.....lebron gr shoes are red.....and he wears 23.....:lol:  yeah i know #ijs

Who cares what number he wears tho. We generally don't care for huge words/images on the side of a shoe tho there are a few exceptions like the more uptempos.

all this talk about the 23 on the shoe over a red posite.....lebron gr shoes are red.....and he wears 23.....
laugh.gif
 yeah i know #ijs
Who cares what number he wears tho. We generally don't care for huge words/images on the side of a shoe tho there are a few exceptions like the more uptempos.
NOOOOOO!!!!! i can't stand that giant "AIR" on them shoes
laugh.gif
 wait everybody be on the curials with "nike" on the side as well as the mambacurial 8s

all this talk about the 23 on the shoe over a red posite.....lebron gr shoes are red.....and he wears 23.....:lol:  yeah i know #ijs

NOOOOOO!!!!! i can't stand that giant "AIR" on them shoes :lol:  wait everybody be on the curials with "nike" on the side as well as the mambacurial 8s

Yep...more uptempos are ugly to me. Never understood the appeal there. Also the 23 is in the same font as a bulls jersey. Never seen a cleveland jersey with a 23 like that.

Guess im in the minority. The 23 is my favorite part of the shoe.
Mine too, I actually wish both shoes looked like the "23" shoe.  That picture grizz posted confirms it, best part of the shoe for me.  

is anyone actually coppin the lebron 12 95 or are ya'll passing?
I think I'm passing, even though I really dig the idea and the way they look, the price tag on lows is too much.  Maybe if they hit discount.   

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom