The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Is he Dame Diddy, Dame Daddy or Dame Dummy?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

My local ftl sold the am95 as a fcfs n of course I'm broke. I'm throwing up a prayer the one sz 14 makes it to monday
they dont drop till the 9th of October what footlocker u talking about they pushed release back a week...

Last edited:

It would've been perfect to do Neon AM95 lows, but oh well.
Would have been a pass for me...I just got the real deals yesterday. My size 15 was on FNL, they screwed up my order so many times that I had lost hope. Two and a half weeks later, CS hooks me up next-day air and gives me a $20 refund. Shoes and box were immaculate.

I rarely have a good come-up story, but AM95 OGs for $20 under retail in a rare size? Had to share that one
laugh.gif

Y'all boys got the FTL/Champs/FA SKU's for the white/red, grey/turquoise, or bred joints? I'm on the hunt for these now that they should be discounted.

Starting to itch for the WHAT THE's and best price I've come across is $245.00 shipped via Ebay seller. Told myself I'd wait for a far better price but starting to become impatient lol.

WTL XIs are arguably even more "unwearable" than the XIIs, but there's so much history in that one shoe, it's hard not to want it. The XII could have been just as good, with all the nostalgic Nike athlete hits, but it seems like they just rushed it. Maybe if the designer(s) had taken another week to color block and tweak things around we would have had a better shoe.

IMO, the giant 23 hits you over the head and the white outsoles are boring. The model inherently has a disadvantage being that 2/3 of the shoe is megafuse...which they can't really do anything with except make the fabric one color and the wire-mesh another, all slathered in glue.

Just got home from vacation and oppened my Cork Delivery.

This is what I got... 
mean.gif

My size is listed as sold out on ndc europe.

Can they ship me a pair from a store or give me a discount?

Any tips of what I can do?

^^^ you don't want a discount. Just return them but call and get your options

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom