The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Wow, so Nikes really gonna just rip off Reebok and the old AI's
mean.gif

You took the time to hit me with a 2 piece gif set but couldn't figure out I was referring to the bottoms and this new found sneaker tech that they're about to throw on every upcoming release and shove down our throats bro :smh:

He's talking about the hexapods not the whole shoe, the AI1 had a visible midsole where as the XII do not have a visible midsole but do have a midsole

Exactly

And it'll be proclaimed as new and innovative :rolleyes I just hope it's comfortable for how ugly they're looking like they're gonna turn out without a midsole and the Nike check scrapping the pavement :lol:

Originally Posted by BarbarianBob     Exactly

And it'll be proclaimed as new and innovative
eyes.gif
I just hope it's comfortable for how ugly they're looking like they're gonna turn out without a midsole and the Nike check scrapping the pavement
laugh.gif
but it's new to nike, wait hold up didn't the AJXX1 have air pods in them
roll.gif

Weird. It's like they skipped the midsole and went straight to the sole. Probably a double-lasted midsole. I can't imagine lebron having a drop-in lunarlon insert again, which wouldn't makes sense with the zoom pods anyway. Regardless, I really wish there was a midsole, visually at least.
Doesn't it seem like the toebox is pretty short, and with a lack of a midsole, and the slim profile, Bron will run into the same issues with his orthotics he had this season? 

I really thought we would see more room for his orthotic in these, but I'm having a hard time picturing it based upon these first few pics.  But maybe his PE will be more "hollow" for his drop in othrotic....who knows. 

But good grief, he better be able to rock these this time around! 
laugh.gif

Doesn't it seem like the toebox is pretty short, and with a lack of a midsole, and the slim profile, Bron will run into the same issues with his orthotics he had this season? 

I really thought we would see more room for his orthotic in these, but I'm having a hard time picturing it based upon these first few pics.  But maybe his PE will be more "hollow" for his drop in othrotic....who knows. 

But good grief, he better be able to rock these this time around!  :lol:

The shoe just seems really odd to say the least. Almost like there has to be more to them. From pictures we've seen it's just a mesh bootie with a posite heel counter. I have a feeling there has to be a layer of something between the two. Perhaps more fuse overlays as well as a midsole? All I know is these need to go back to the innovation kitchen and cook some more. They aren't done IMO.

This ain't the first time there's been a shoe with no midsole. I actually balled in a pair around 2003 that was one of my favorites, but can't think of the name right now. Very comfortable shoe, hope these are the same.

The shoe just seems really odd to say the least. Almost like there has to be more to them. From pictures we've seen it's just a mesh bootie with a posite heel counter. I have a feeling there has to be a layer of something between the two. Perhaps more fuse overlays as well as a midsole? All I know is these need to go back to the innovation kitchen and cook some more. They aren't done IMO.
Exactly...and that can't be how the toe of the shoe is going to be in the final version.  Can you imagine a guy that goes into the paint as much as LBJ having just that bootie material protecting his toes when you have the Kendrick Perkins and other big men coming down on your shoe...his feet would be even more jacked up if it was just that flyknit protecting him.  There has to be more pieces to them like you said. 

Exactly...and that can't be how the toe of the shoe is going to be in the final version.  Can you imagine a guy that goes into the paint as much as LBJ having just that bootie material protecting his toes when you have the Kendrick Perkins and other big men coming down on your shoe...his feet would be even more jacked up if it was just that flyknit protecting him.  There has to be more pieces to them like you said. 

When you put it that way, it might be good for bron. He needs to get those escalators flattened out :lol:

I'd be shocked if there wasn't some kind of hyperfuse reinforcement to the toe/upper. The way he makes cuts/stops on the court, he'd have a blooper reel of Ginobili-esque exploding shoe moments next season.

And has it been mentioned what the upper's made out of? I've seen flyknit mentioned a couple times, but it doesn't look like flyknit to me in the pics. Looks more like some type of mesh.

Last edited:
Boy Nike is falling off. So last years kobe IX, Lebron XI, and KD VI IMO were pretty weak. So I just seen sneak pics of the Lebron XII and KD VII and depending on how the Kobe X look Nike may be in a drought. Also from what I hear all of the Sigs perform poorly on court for $200 sneakers

Boy Nike is falling off. So last years kobe IX, Lebron XI, and KD VI IMO were pretty weak. So I just seen sneak pics of the Lebron XII and KD VII and depending on how the Kobe X look Nike may be in a drought. Also from what I hear all of the Sigs perform poorly on court for $200 sneakers
IDK. KD 6 and LeBron XI i loved on court. (havent tried either of the three Kobe 9s (EM, Ellite, or Elite Lows))

KD 7 could be the GOAT KD for me performance wise.

-Strap and Flywire

Air Max and Zoom.

And Bron had one of the highest sales this year.

but then again its your opinion. 

XII's looking better and better.  Just wait for an appropriate colorway.  You can already tell they are going to look good in an all black or all red variation.  I actually really like the look of them and i hated the lebron 11.  Shoe was looking like someone threw play-doh at the shoe and where ever it stuck they just decided to keep it there.  I am a fan of the more stream lined approach.  

So now the only question will be can i get them on sale...because i am done paying over $150 for a pair of shoes unless they are soccer cleats and will be beat into the ground. 
Nike has done a great job imo the last couple of sig years.  I honestly havn't liked a lebron since the 8.  But the Kobe and KD line stayed winning for me.  If i didn't like one there was always one that i loved.

KD 4 - Win

Kobe VII - Lose

KD 5 - Lose

Kobe 8 - Win

KD 6 - Win

Kobe 9 - Flyknit lows WIN the elites....no thanks...EM lows...eh rather just have flyknits

I think retail will be 210 honestly. Let's just wait to hear this years reason "why" they have to :lol:

Retail possibly 210? 5% price increase? If they retail at 220 that would be a 10 percent increase. Thats what the increase from the X to XI was.
Or the price could not move at all
let us pray
well the xx9 are down $25 from the XX8 so maybe the LeBron's will go back to $180

Back
Top Bottom