The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

well the xx9 are down $25 from the XX8 so maybe the LeBron's will go back to $180
idk how well the XI's have sold compared to previous models, but i'd bet nike might just stick to $200 for lebrons.

that's if they don't just increase the price again just to see if people are willing to pay for these shoes.

Last edited:

well the xx9 are down $25 from the XX8 so maybe the LeBron's will go back to $180
idk how well the XI's have sold compared to previous models, but i'd bet nike might just stick to $200 for lebrons.

that's if they don't just increase the price again just to see if people are willing to pay for these shoes.
apparently this yr has been the best year so far for the big 3 in sales but that's just what a couple of sites and stuff people have posted

Lmao, my first time being in this thread lol I've been reading every article that came out regarding these 12s though. My love for the 11s is real, I feel like the majority of this generation is missing out on their version of the greatest player on the planet by chasing retro's of which they have no idea of but they wanna be part of the hype. Oh well, makes it easier for me to buy LeBron's shoes.

So these 12s, I really hope they continue to impress with the color ways and design. Personally, I'm feeling the design of the shoe from the uppers to the hated midsole (wherever it is) and the outsole looks dope to me. I just need some black/red in there and bam, they got me. Of course if the price stays within reach, anything more than $200 and the color way has to be beyond dope and I will easily limit myself to one pair.
I agree on the first paragraph, you'd agree that LBJ himself isn't helping not wearing his OWN shoe though...

Last edited:

I agree on the first paragraph, you'd agree that LBJ himself isn't helping not wearing his OWN shoe though...
Yeah I would say you're right, but the fact that he's now even in the finals is reason alone to buy a pair if the consumer is one of those "Yeah I bought these when he (insert accomplishment here)" but other then that, I don't see reason as to why not to get his shoes. Unless of course someone just doesn't like the shoe, understandable. I wouldn't put all the blame on LeBron though, I mean he has worn models 1-10 perfectly fine throughout every season. Nike dropped the ball on this one as far as not being able to give their main athlete comfortable shoes.

I'm not complaining though 
glasses.gif
 only thing I would've changed on the 11s, the color ways. I would've kept it to like 5-6 color ways and let consumers Nike iD other color ways to keep it organic. Even though it won't ever happen and shoes will continue to get whored out. Oh well, I can wish. BRING ON THE 12s 
laugh.gif

Original KP's

Aways

Homes (Don't even think there was one)

Alternates

ASG

Playoffs

I'm not complaining though 
glasses.gif
 only thing I would've changed on the 11s, the color ways. I would've kept it to like 5-6 color ways and let consumers Nike iD other color ways to keep it organic. Even though it won't ever happen and shoes will continue to get whored out. Oh well, I can wish. BRING ON THE 12s 
laugh.gif

Original KP's

Aways

Homes (Don't even think there was one)

Alternates

ASG

Playoffs
Homes XI were the Graffiti

Is there anybody with knowledge about those Zoom pods or the type of material the upper is composed of? I wish they were bringing back the 360 Zoom Max, but there's always the Elites I guess .

Wow. Lol, then I rather not even have a "Home" version if they were it. IMO that color way would've been a lot better without all that extra ****. The Graffiti's were lame to me, but that's Nike, if a color way does well in regards to sales, best believe they'll put it on the next 4-5 models as well. Which is funny, cause when you compare his line to Jordan's, Tinker never really repeated color ways. Like the South Beach was on the 8, 9, 10, 11. The cements stayed within the 3-4 even though they were used differently, Infrared 6, Bordeaux 7, Aqua 8, Olive 9, and so on. Man how times have changed, and I am by no means saying LeBron should have his line exactly like Jordan's but diversifying color ways would definitely help, coming up with new ideas instead of slapping old ideas on new models.

All this thinking is out the window if Lebron gets the 3-PEAT.

His name will be worth more than ever. You can almost guarantee an Increase of ATLEAST $25 if the Heat pull that off. Elite's will be $300+ easy.

It will be GAME OVER. Game Ova, man. 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Wow. Lol, then I rather not even have a "Home" version if they were it. IMO that color way would've been a lot better without all that extra ****. The Graffiti's were lame to me, but that's Nike, if a color way does well in regards to sales, best believe they'll put it on the next 4-5 models as well. Which is funny, cause when you compare his line to Jordan's, Tinker never really repeated color ways. Like the South Beach was on the 8, 9, 10, 11. The cements stayed within the 3-4 even though they were used differently, Infrared 6, Bordeaux 7, Aqua 8, Olive 9, and so on. Man how times have changed, and I am by no means saying LeBron should have his line exactly like Jordan's but diversifying color ways would definitely help, coming up with new ideas instead of slapping old ideas on new models.
well graffiti's were my fav x but I didn't like the aways or kp or most of the colorways that everyone else did, and there was a bull's cw home and away on 90% of the released J's that Jordan wore, the difference being that most cw he wore we received, next there is no SB XI or X, there's a SB 8 and XI, XI is MV not SB and I can only guess that your referring to the X re-entry, finally J's today are no diff than any other sig shoe, with recycled colors how many infra's are there NOW not back then since the shoes back then are being released now as retro+ cw, welcome to the new age of sneakers, hope you enjoy your stay

well graffiti's were my fav x but I didn't like the aways or kp or most of the colorways that everyone else did, and there was a bull's cw home and away on 90% of the released J's that Jordan wore, the difference being that most cw he wore we received, next there is no SB XI or X, there's a SB 8 and XI, XI is MV not SB and I can only guess that your referring to the X re-entry, finally J's today are no diff than any other sig shoe, with recycled colors how many infra's are there NOW not back then since the shoes back then are being released now as retro+ cw, welcome to the new age of sneakers, hope you enjoy your stay
Ok, I don't think you're getting me.

"Home" and "Away" color ways make sense because the sneakers HAVE to go with the uniform and represent the teams. Not 90% of the released J's but 99.9% of them were "Home" and "Away" color ways. That's how it should be, simple, two color ways to go with the uniform, an alternate one just to have and an ASG and Playoff version that is it.

Now, Jordan's models never duplicated in the sense of, there aren't any White Cement 1-2 or 5-14. It strictly stayed on the 3s and 4s. Elephant print on the 3s and speckled midsole on the 4s. The infrared color way was specifically used on the 6s. No other model. Concord was only used on those 11s, no other model. Grape color way was on the 5s and no other model. Get me?

Today, LeBron has a SB color way on the 8s, 9s, and 11s. That's 3 different models with the same color way. Graffiti on the 4s, 9s, and 11s.

The 11s had some debut color ways that were dope like the KP's, TW's, ASG's. Those were all the first time such a color way was used on a LeBron shoe. That's how it should be. If I had the graffiti 4s, I wouldn't want a pair of graffiti 9s or 11s. No point. Same goes for the SB 8, if I had those I wouldn't give a **** about the 9s or 11s.

And I highlighted that part cause I don't know if you noticed but you said there is no SB XI, then said there was lol.

And today's retro's don't count, I'm strictly talking OG's cause technically these are the OG LeBrons. I don't associate such atrocities like the Infrared Air Jordan 2s with the OG 2 color ways.

Edit: It could be the "new age" but it doesn't affect me, I don't pay attention to all these crazy extra color ways.

Last edited:
info on why Nike has been releasing the next KD model so early? KD 7s come out later this month correct? and the KD 6s came out really early last year also

It can't be because KD is out of the playoffs because I'm sure Nike had already planned when to release the KD 7s before OKC got knocked out

info on why Nike has been releasing the next KD model so early? KD 7s come out later this month correct? and the KD 6s came out really early last year also

It can't be because KD is out of the playoffs because I'm sure Nike had already planned when to release the KD 7s before OKC got knocked out
They spilt into seasons.

KD gets summer/early fall
Bron gets Late Fall/Winter
Kobe gets spring.

Ok, I don't think you're getting me.

"Home" and "Away" color ways make sense because the sneakers HAVE to go with the uniform and represent the teams. Not 90% of the released J's but 99.9% of them were "Home" and "Away" color ways. That's how it should be, simple, two color ways to go with the uniform, an alternate one just to have and an ASG and Playoff version that is it.

Now, Jordan's models never duplicated in the sense of, there aren't any White Cement 1-2 or 5-14. It strictly stayed on the 3s and 4s. Elephant print on the 3s and speckled midsole on the 4s. The infrared color way was specifically used on the 6s. No other model. Concord was only used on those 11s, no other model. Grape color way was on the 5s and no other model. Get me?

Today, LeBron has a SB color way on the 8s, 9s, and 11s. That's 3 different models with the same color way. Graffiti on the 4s, 9s, and 11s.

The 11s had some debut color ways that were dope like the KP's, TW's, ASG's. Those were all the first time such a color way was used on a LeBron shoe. That's how it should be. If I had the graffiti 4s, I wouldn't want a pair of graffiti 9s or 11s. No point. Same goes for the SB 8, if I had those I wouldn't give a **** about the 9s or 11s.

And I highlighted that part cause I don't know if you noticed but you said there is no SB XI, then said there was lol.

And today's retro's don't count, I'm strictly talking OG's cause technically these are the OG LeBrons. I don't associate such atrocities like the Infrared Air Jordan 2s with the OG 2 color ways.

Edit: It could be the "new age" but it doesn't affect me, I don't pay attention to all these crazy extra color ways.
roll.gif
my bad I meant SB IX but I understand what your saying but you can't compare OG to today bcuz everything is going by today's standards that's  the times we live in other wise there wouldn't be 20prs of LeBron released a yr though I'm a fan of very few Jordan #'s the #'s I do like I don't mind the retro + cw's

these look like they took a lot of aspects from the soilder 7 since lebron loved them so much

you can see it on the inner midsole

I hope that's still unfinished. Not feeling the mesh looking like that. They do look like Soldiers inspired.

Damn! Not liking the medial side at all. I actually liked most of what we saw until that blah, cheap looking side.

The cushioning system is the most interesting thing about these so far. Looks like an evolution of IPS which is one of my favorite cushioning set ups of all time

these things are dope as F. stop trippin

they will prob be heavenly on the court, laced up these things are gonna feel marvelous

Back
Top Bottom