The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Well, LeBron seems to be enjoying his signature and before you know it he'll have PEs we can only dream of having. Things are almost back to normal.

I feel the XI were lacking in the interior department :smh:

Basically being a empty shell with no cushioning and a drop in insert they felt empty and I can see why some said they feel cheap :rolleyes

Despite all of those things the XI were visually magnificent, color blocking and colorways were in point as well :smile:

All of which caused me to end up wth 12 pairs and soon to be more, especially if the XII's colorways keep coming out looking like the Xmas pair :lol:

I know its apple and oranges, but these > KCs.
this obviously was a poor attempt at a joke correct? lol 
laugh.gif

I feel the XI were lacking in the interior department :smh:

Basically being a empty shell with no cushioning and a drop in insert they felt empty and I can see why some said they feel cheap :rolleyes

This. It became even more apparent with the elites. There was literally only a thin piece of nylon padding your foot against the lateral shank. By far the most painful shoes I've ever put on feet.

This. It became even more apparent with the elites. There was literally only a thin piece of nylon padding your foot against the lateral shank. By far the most painful shoes I've ever put on feet.
maybe it's because i went half a size up, but this wasn't a problem for me.

I heard a few say they still had issues with the narrowness of the Elite XI even after they sized up :rolleyes

I still would grab a pair of SE Elites given the right opportunity but I haven't even ever tried a pair of Elite XI's on :smh:

I would hate to grab off an auction for that inflated resell price and get them and can't even wear the them :\

I heard a few say they still had issues with the narrowness of the Elite XI even after they sized up
eyes.gif

I still would grab a pair of SE Elites given the right opportunity but I haven't even ever tried a pair of Elite XI's on
mean.gif

I would hate to grab off an auction for that inflated resell price and get them and can't even wear the them
ohwell.gif
shoes fit different for some people so the complaints about the shank are valid i guess, nightwing felt it too.

also there is no excuse for you not to have SE's lol. they sat in countless european sites and with unclaimed pairs in house of hoops. 

looks like were getting **** for christmas yet again. a "coal for christmas" color way would be fire thooo lolll

I've watched some reviews on the Hypercross and everyone pretty much said that they can't feel the hexagon zoom. Surprisingly, most of the people said that they were a let down in terms of comfort. I'm guessing that the 12's will probably perform better than the Hypercross, but you have to question the zoom.

I've watched some reviews on the Hypercross and everyone pretty much said that they can't feel the hexagon zoom. Surprisingly, most of the people said that they were a let down in terms of comfort. I'm guessing that the 12's will probably perform better than the Hypercross, but you have to question the zoom.
jacques slade said this as well for the 12. i assume it's because you need to break it in or this technology is only good for big guys.

For what it's worth, I could definitely feel the zoom underneath my big toe, really liked how responsive it was. I think it depends on how your feet hit the ground.

shoes fit different for some people so the complaints about the shank are valid i guess, nightwing felt it too.

also there is no excuse for you not to have SE's lol. they sat in countless european sites and with unclaimed pairs in house of hoops. 
True everyone's foot is different
tired.gif

I wasn't really gunning for any of the SE's when they initially dropped though
mean.gif

I had just grabbed King's Crowns (which I like more than both) and I was holding out anticipating thw WTL's
eyes.gif

Had I known things would've turned out how they did I would've definitely done thing differently
ohwell.gif

Hindsight is 20/20 though so it is what it is
laugh.gif

But if I catch any of the SE's for the low I'll grab
nerd.gif

True everyone's foot is different
tired.gif

I wasn't really gunning for any of the SE's when they initially dropped though
mean.gif

I had just grabbed King's Crowns (which I like more than both) and I was holding out anticipating thw WTL's
eyes.gif

Had I known things would've turned out how they did I would've definitely done thing differently
ohwell.gif

Hindsight is 20/20 though so it is what it is
laugh.gif

But if I catch any of the SE's for the low I'll grab
nerd.gif
i was hype for wtl's at first but then i kind of realized how silly i would look with 2 different shoes. i would do it for the 10 but then again the colorway was much better and the 10 is probably my favorite lebron MODEL. colorways were boo boo for the most part 
sick.gif

i was hype for wtl's at first but then i kind of realized how silly i would look with 2 different shoes. i would do it for the 10 but then again the colorway was much better and the 10 is probably my favorite lebron MODEL. colorways were boo boo for the most part 
sick.gif
I actually like the WTL XI over the WTL X
eyes.gif

X's were far more comfortable XI's though and yea I too feel the X's colorways were lacking
mean.gif

I Know its EXTREMELY early but I am super eager to see how If the do a WTL XII how they will pull it off?

I was thinking Something along the lines of the WTK 8 for the megafuse and then the prints on the posite. I doubt they do something to similar to the XI anytime soon as far as bron's go

Back
Top Bottom