The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Maybe they were getting those gold specs ready for that championship ring ceremony... Which is not happenning anymore [emoji]128557[/emoji]

every time I see this question

if you just take a lil time to search it's been discussed and pointed out at great lengths several times there's a midsole look closely
And I'll ask again
laugh.gif

Sue me
wait what?! but it's answered
wink.gif
laugh.gif
 I don't mean to be an 244, I've just gotten tired of people asking about the midsole but there's one visible where the black fuse thing doesn't hide it

I always wonder, do you guys think Nike is incapable of lying? Is there no way possible all those "numbers" and "sales figures" could be a tad bit fake... Just saying.

I'm sure Nike is capable of puffery, but the sales figures come from the Wall Street Journal as projections/estimates, not from Nike.  

You do realize that annual and quarterly data like balance sheets and income statements are public since Nike is a ptc.
And they are audited internally and externally so they can't just make up numbers.

Nike like most large corporations can use creative accounting on their fiscal reports but you simply cannot manipulate hard figures and sales volumes - that would constitute fraud. If caught via internal/external audit the fines and consequences would be stiff plus Nike's reputation would be severely tarnished.

All of this. Agreed.

Im still trying to figure that part out as well smmfh might b the southern hospitality in me

At times you just have to let people stumble into information themselves

You can tell people all day and tomorrow that the midsole is just being obstructed by the foam and swoosh, but there will still always be that dude that enters the thread randomly like "saw these in person today. There is a midsole after all" :lol:

Last edited:
im not buying 200$ shoes just to go hoop at the ymca. I buy sneakers for style. This isnt like mike. A pair of hyper whatevers for 70$ will do just fine. With that said, these do not look promising but we`ll see
But try saying this to those guys in the KOBE Threads, though. LOL 

Cats stay talking about they "Only Hoop in Basketball Shoes and nothing else"...yet, 99% of the On-Feet posts are of them Chilling in them w/ Casual Clothes on.

Ain't No Future in their Fronting. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
^It's like the LeBron IX and the Nike Air Mag got drunk one night and then had a baby...

Or maybe I'm the one that's drunk...

:nerd:

Last edited:
Hmmm... NOT BAD.

Although that Bulky Ankle portion looks Annoying... This "Dolphins" colorway is pretty dope so far.

Need to see this in other CW's

someone able to do a PS of an away CW

black posite/synthetic with a black swoosh outlined in red.

red mesh upper with black contrasting accents.

White flywire & medial toe swoosh and logos.

Red midsole & black specks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom