The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
@redrum3281 i'm not trynna break an ankle balling in flyknit am 2014's lol
roll.gif
well you were making it hard to figure out besides these can't be any worse for ball than KD's their both lows I don't understand how any low basketball shoe protects your ankle anyways 

redrum3281 redrum3281 High tops restrict ankles which weakens them and are bad for your knees, low tops strengthen ankle and dont restrict your ankle and lets motion flow through the lower body, i tore my acl and had surgery for it and been wearing low tops since.

Last edited:
@redrum3281High tops restrict ankles which weakens them and are bad for your knees, low tops strengthen ankle and dont restrict your ankle and lets motion flow through the lower body, i tore my acl and had surgery for it and been wearing low tops since.
got cha that makes since and I've been curious since kobe and kd wear lows

im not buying 200$ shoes just to go hoop at the ymca. I buy sneakers for style. This isnt like mike. A pair of hyper whatevers for 70$ will do just fine. With that said, these do not look promising but we`ll see

@redrum3281High tops restrict ankles which weakens them and are bad for your knees, low tops strengthen ankle and dont restrict your ankle and lets motion flow through the lower body, i tore my acl and had surgery for it and been wearing low tops since.
are we talking about Patrick Ewing style high top or typical Jordans which are mid-tops? 

i can't say i understand the theory behind it because a lot of people wear ankle braces which restrict your ankle doesn't matter if you wear low or mid or high top.

Pains me to say I think I'm switching to KDs. those USA 7s look clean and Brons just aren't worth the price of admission anymore imo.

I hope there's another heat cw with a metallic red foam, if that black material is foam... this model might have some potential

I hope there's another heat cw with a metallic red foam, if that black material is foam... this model might have some potential

I don't know man, if that back area is the only Foam part that might look kind of weird :\ .... I guess we'll have to wait and see :lol:

:lol: :lol:

IN DROUGHT BUT SALES AND PROFITS KEEP GETTING BIGGER. DA ****?

I always wonder, do you guys think Nike is incapable of lying? Is there no way possible all those "numbers" and "sales figures" could be a tad bit fake... Just saying.

Last edited:
Shoes are selling but their product gets worse and comes with a higher price. They're also releasing a new colorway once every 2 weeks. Cheaper shoes + higher msrp + more releases = better numbers

I don't know man, if that back area is the only Foam part that might look kind of weird :\ .... I guess we'll have to wait and see :lol:
Yea Especially with speckles hopefully they don't kill the twelve with too much speckles or print lol... but time will tell

Last edited:
I'M FEELING THE LOOK OF THE LEBRON 12'S. HOPEFULLY WILL BRING ME BACK TO THE LEBRON LINE. WASN'T FEELING THE 10'S OR 11'S AFTER I WENT HAM ON THE 9'S.

I always wonder, do you guys think Nike is incapable of lying? Is there no way possible all those "numbers" and "sales figures" could be a tad bit fake... Just saying.
I'm sure Nike is capable of puffery, but the sales figures come from the Wall Street Journal as projections/estimates, not from Nike.  

I mean if you just think about it logically, it makes sense that the XI did as well as it did. Lebron was just coming off of his second championship and growing in popularity. They seemed to produce plenty of pairs of XIs given how easy it's been to get most colorways, probably because Nike was anticipating higher demand. There are also more people than ever these days buying not just to play in their bball shoes but also for casual wear, collecting, etc.

You do realize that annual and quarterly data like balance sheets and income statements are public since Nike is a ptc.

And they are audited internally and externally so they can't just make up numbers.

Back
Top Bottom