The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I always wonder, do you guys think Nike is incapable of lying? Is there no way possible all those "numbers" and "sales figures" could be a tad bit fake... Just saying.

Nike like most large corporations can use creative accounting on their fiscal reports but you simply cannot manipulate hard figures and sales volumes - that would constitute fraud. If caught via internal/external audit the fines and consequences would be stiff plus Nike's reputation would be severely tarnished.

and what is this specimen on the right?? 
nerd.gif

The right shoe looks like it may have some potential, the new shot of them with that low *** check still there though :x

Last edited:
Those Pods look real small, thought they would be a lil bit bigger for more cushion which is what the previous model lacked on..

Those Pods look real small, thought they would be a lil bit bigger for more cushion which is what the previous model lacked on..

Some would say the XI has TOO MUCH cushion... midsole just sits a little too high because of it, IMO.

As long as the XII toebox is flexible/pliable, I'll give em a shot.

im not buying 200$ shoes just to go hoop at the ymca. I buy sneakers for style. This isnt like mike. A pair of hyper whatevers for 70$ will do just fine. With that said, these do not look promising but we`ll see

That makes no sense at all. You rather wear them outdoor walking through dirt, sand, puddle of water and everything else that would destroy these shoe with super soft outsole? Personally I rather play ball in them on clean indoor floors because they are comfortable and can last longer.

Now that pic is definitely getting me excited .....the right one makes me think of an X and XI mash-up

That makes no sense at all. You rather wear them outdoor walking through dirt, sand, puddle of water and everything else that would destroy these shoe with super soft outsole? Personally I rather play ball in them on clean indoor floors because they are comfortable and can last longer.
When you consider the likelihood of somebody stepping on your shoe during a game (and the indoor floors aren't that clean, dust and dirt are inevitable) against the possibility that a person can avoid dirt, sand, puddles of water I'd take the latter.

I'd bet majority of people who buy "basketball shoes" don't actually ball in em. Think of the majority of collectors who have DS shoes still in their original box

Gold flake looks like it is in the paneling and is not paint speckle. Same with the outsole.

Not liking what I see now as it may be reality that the Swoosh placement might be official? Why have they not fired the speckle guy :x

Not liking what I see now as it may be reality that the Swoosh placement might be official? Why have they not fired the speckle guy :x

Because the speckle guy's mentally deficient and Nike would get sued if they did, can't have that bad press :smh: ...... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom