The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Is the dunk force still releasing on the 11 ? NDC didn't put them on the lauch calender...
ohwell.gif

love how most shoes on the lebron line are stright stress free cops well most of the stress is jumping on the below discount train before it departs love it

Last edited:
The Dunkforces are better looking then the dunkman 11s IMO. However, the dunkforces aren't anything special. Only colorways I like so far are the Datas and HOALs.

I like the 12's but I still think they would've looked better if the swoosh wasn't so low. I'd like it higher like the swoosh is on the AZG or most standard nikes

I like the 12's but I still think they would've looked better if the swoosh wasn't so low. I'd like it higher like the swoosh is on the AZG or most standard nikes
I agree -- maybe size the swoosh a little smaller and just place it a little bit higher.  It has grown on me though after finally have them in hand...

Easy pass on the dunk force. Gotta save for the instincts and data. Got my HOL and trying them on made my fingers raw. Got this weird pinch on my heel as well. But the forefoot zoom felt responsive to me so that was a pleasant surprise. The fit is great and overall great quality. People can pass on them all day because of some glue or too low of a swoosh, just means more pairs for us.

love how the shoe feels on foot but lord can you give me just 1 good colorway nike...just one already, sheesh even one to look forward to

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom