The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

I just got a $40 refund from NBA Store because they screwed up my shipping with shop runner. Net price $120 on these now 
nthat.gif
So much for not wanting a pair huh
ohwell.gif

I better not catch you lewi'n up on any pairs either
laugh.gif

That refund plus discount was beautiful btw
pimp.gif
I originally said I would get a pair to hoop in, For $120, this is the pair. All Stars will probably get me though, but this model is still ugly.

Bu bu but Drizzy had 'em on
ohwell.gif

That means they're hot right?
nerd.gif

I think that got some of the beast digging them
laugh.gif

Worst Orange colorway I've ever seen, even tops Circus Peanut Candy XI's
sick.gif
i love drake but as soon as i saw that picture i instantly stopped liking them lol.

reminds me why i didn't buy big bangs either, orange shoes are terrible 
sick.gif

thats not true my favorite lebron xi colorway was the kings pride, and i loved the miami nights too for instance. Of course I loved the WTL too but a limited tag meant nothing too me. Its just none of the first 7 colorways do it for me to be honest. None of them make me go, i need those, or damn those are appealing. I can't even say on deep discount i would get any of the first 7 honestly. I love the silhouette and honestly they feel amazing like I said at this point the only thing holding me back is colorways.
7Colors.jpg

no offense but out of 7 colorways not at least one tickle your fancy....i can understand if nike unveiled 2 or 3 CWs but.....

FRIENDS-7.gif
I actually think these all look great,, but the different posite/hyperfuse colors is what throws my OCD off, nothing else....

Just got my HoaL right now from UPS, first of all fire. This is for sure going to be the lebron shoe I get more than a few of. Second the materials feel incredible and I can't wait to grab more. TTS is the way to go.

If you don't like any or the colorways already you won't ever, unless you mean please God give us a limited colorway already. I see the same thing happening with all Lebron releases, shoes ugly until it gets a limited tag.
trillion dollar man's are supposedly limited

Last edited:
Anyone find a great technique to have the laces loose to wear them that way? I don't mind having them tied but now I really see why a lot of people said they are a pain to lace in general.

Everyone hating on them chuckposites saying they should've stayed scrapped but I love em

That's highly impossible unless you don't turn on the radio and didn't watch any games on TNT 2013, also you couldn't have played 2K13 either, He's the first song playing once it loads.
the latter 2 aren't very hard to avoid and he could just be listening to a different radio station 
glasses.gif

Drake and Lebron are similar. They are good at what they do respectively, but both of them are corny dudes

That's highly impossible unless you don't turn on the radio and didn't watch any games on TNT 2013, also you couldn't have played 2K13 either, He's the first song playing once it loads.

Do you mean 2k14? I have 2k13 and they play jay z not drizzy

I don't play video games, don't watch much basketball, and haven't listened to the radio since 2003 when I was driving an old Bonneville with only a tape deck
laugh.gif

You must've heard drake at a club or restaurant, mall, anywhere. You just don't know who he is

I'll concede I've probably heard him somewhere. I wouldn't recognize it though.

Eminem, Travis Scott, Childish Gambino, Deltron 3030...that's about as modern as I get in that area. Full-on metalhead otherwise. Although my favorite band is Tool.

abouttigo

Actually, the corniness is something i like about Bron. Married his hs sweethart, doesn't get involved in off court drama other than dealing with ma dukes fallout lol, and seems to really be into being a dad.
I feel you but all that stuff you just listed are things any real man SHOULD already be doing. I think Chris Rock had a skit awhile back sort of speaking about this topic particularly when it comes to males in the urban community. They are givens. 

Marrying the woman you love

Staying out of jail

Being a good father

And that's not why I called him corny. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom