The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
love how the shoe feels on foot but lord can you give me just 1 good colorway nike...just one already, sheesh even one to look forward to
If you don't like any or the colorways already you won't ever, unless you mean please God give us a limited colorway already. I see the same thing happening with all Lebron releases, shoes ugly until it gets a limited tag.

^ this and everyone will rush out and pre-order and grab the ASG pair thinking it will big bangs again the poof Gr with restocks and never to be seen on foot or again 

cough cough gator kings 

Only Lebron X I liked enough to spend $180 on were Re-Entries. And those dropped pretty late during the X run.

If you don't like any or the colorways already you won't ever, unless you mean please God give us a limited colorway already. I see the same thing happening with all Lebron releases, shoes ugly until it gets a limited tag.
thats not true my favorite lebron xi colorway was the kings pride, and i loved the miami nights too for instance. Of course I loved the WTL too but a limited tag meant nothing too me. Its just none of the first 7 colorways do it for me to be honest. None of them make me go, i need those, or damn those are appealing. I can't even say on deep discount i would get any of the first 7 honestly. I love the silhouette and honestly they feel amazing like I said at this point the only thing holding me back is colorways.

re-entries were pretty limited in the atl area lots of people slept that was around the time of the grape 5 fiasco another example of Gr status killing the hype with them grapes

though the ridiculous outfits that came on social media were pure laughs 

Last edited:

thats not true my favorite lebron xi colorway was the kings pride, and i loved the miami nights too for instance. Of course I loved the WTL too but a limited tag meant nothing too me. Its just none of the first 7 colorways do it for me to be honest. None of them make me go, i need those, or damn those are appealing. I can't even say on deep discount i would get any of the first 7 honestly. I love the silhouette and honestly they feel amazing like I said at this point the only thing holding me back is colorways.

Sounds like you need to find your way to nikeid :smile:

I love the red color that just dropped. Will be very picky on buying shoes from here on out.

Meridians...hurt my eyeballs
sick.gif

Sounds like you need to find your way to nikeid
smile.gif

I love the red color that just dropped. Will be very picky on buying shoes from here on out.
i think i do honestly, i've popped my head into the id thread and ive seen 3-4 shoes i would gladly id. Now the hard part is choosing which one haha. 

I personally I don't like the 11's and 12's they seem to futuristic I like the old Jordan's

Bu bu but Drizzy had 'em on
ohwell.gif

That means they're hot right?
nerd.gif

I think that got some of the beast digging them
laugh.gif

Worst Orange colorway I've ever seen, even tops Circus Peanut Candy XI's
sick.gif
Almost forgot about the candy peanut XIs... 
laugh.gif

I don't like the meridians but maybe not quite that bad for me haha

7Colors.jpg

no offense but out of 7 colorways not at least one tickle your fancy....i can understand if nike unveiled 2 or 3 CWs but.....

FRIENDS-7.gif

7Colors.jpg

no offense but out of 7 colorways not at least one tickle your fancy....i can understand if nike unveiled 2 or 3 CWs but.....

FRIENDS-7.gif
Quality over quantity, though.

Sounds like you need to find your way to nikeid :smile:

i think i do honestly, i've popped my head into the id thread and ive seen 3-4 shoes i would gladly id. Now the hard part is choosing which one haha. 
I was about to suggest the same thing, I'm opposite though, I like all the colorways except the Meridians.

7Colors.jpg

FRIENDS-7.gif
not a single one, i know its strange to hear but they just dont. The orange (meridians) are the worst like the absolute worst. That should be a gs only shoe. HOL or NSRL are the best two colors but still at the end of the day they are mediocre because its really not that hard to be better than the rest of them. 

I just got a $40 refund from NBA Store because they screwed up my shipping with shop runner. Net price $120 on these now :nthat:

So much for not wanting a pair huh :\

I better not catch you lewi'n up on any pairs either :lol:

That refund plus discount was beautiful btw :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom