The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
200x200px-ZC-b6d38a41_rick-ross-head-nod-o.gif

Let 'em know!

If LeBron didn't like the 12 he would be wearing Soldier 8's (or even Soldier 7's) right now, period.  End of story.  He has a "comfort" clause in his contract just like all major sneaker endorsers do that allows them to wear another model if comfort is an issue, the reason we saw Soldiers all last season.  Heck, Kevin Love's contract allows him to wear a completely different brand during the season if comfort is an issue with his 361 degree's.  

I had excess glue on one of my HOLs, at the outsole on the toe. Thankfully the megafuse material makes it really easy to get it off. Just used a pair of tweezers and an exacto knife.

Not for the faint of heart. You've been warned! Do not try this at home.
:rolleyes
nike-lebron-12-nsrl-dissected-01.jpg

nike-lebron-12-nsrl-dissected-02.jpg

nike-lebron-12-nsrl-dissected-03.jpg

nike-lebron-12-nsrl-dissected-04.jpg

nike-lebron-12-nsrl-dissected-05.jpg

nike-lebron-12-nsrl-dissected-06.jpg

nike-lebron-12-nsrl-dissected-07.jpg

nike-lebron-12-nsrl-dissected-08.jpg

nike-lebron-12-nsrl-dissected-09.jpg

nike-lebron-12-nsrl-dissected-10.jpg

nike-lebron-12-nsrl-dissected-11.jpg

nike-lebron-12-nsrl-dissected-12.jpg

nike-lebron-12-nsrl-dissected-13.jpg

nike-lebron-12-nsrl-dissected-14.jpg

nike-lebron-12-nsrl-dissected-15.jpg

nike-lebron-12-nsrl-dissected-16.jpg

Don't remember seeing this posted. Sorry to make those that saw it see it again :tongue:

with almost 200 new posts i thought some new colorways or i dunno, anything important had happened 
mean.gif

I don't get the deconstruction pics. What is that dude trying to accomplish or display?

I don't get the deconstruction pics. What is that dude trying to accomplish or display?

I think NikeLebron.net or something usually does the deconstruction pics. Usually just examining the guts of the shoe. Trying to validate nike's tech claims on what's inside if I remember the article text correct.

@Phuzzy Badpheet

You are correct, I did say CSCS. And I am. My girl is also a PT, that has her own practice and 20 yrs experience. I can easily link you her site where you can verify all her credentials to eliminate your strawman statement. Is he not maintaining neutral? i don't know. I have not seen a Cav game this season as of yet. So I can't comment on the inversion/eversion of his foot. But what I'm saying from a clinical standpoint you don't know his inversion/eversion either do you? The correct way to measure neutral is to have your person lie down on their stomach, feet hanging off the edge of the table, using a goniomter from the plum line from the center of the heel to the floor. If he is neutral then there is equal distance on each side of the goniometer arm. Inversion or eversion will show not equal obviously depending on which it is.

Have you measured his foot position? I'm guessing no. His orthotics are supposed to correct any non neutral issues he may have. So has this been an issue from shoe to shoe? Probably. But just because a back issue is present, does not mean it's solely from non neutral feet. 80% of the populations back issues are from tight hamstrings. Just not the case.

I'm merely stating that you are blaming his back issue (fact?) and his ability to not maintain neutral on his shoes. But again, based on the clinical method of testing this (which is most likely how his orthotics were made) you do not know what he is or isn't actually doing. Unless you are testing him yourself.
What does her credentials have to do with you?

Lebron has worn the 12s in every game regular season and most of the preseason. I've seen a bunch of practice and pregame videos and he's wearing 12s in all of them. Lebron likes the 12s and is absolutely NOT being forced to wear them. End of story. If he didn't like them he would at least be practicing in something else. We can all ignore this dude now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom