The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
They grew on me quick. Especially that we got more pics. My first impression was they looked like something for carmelo, like an old jb shoe. But they look good so far cant wait for the tech info.

I'm 100% with the sneaker. Like I been saying, I just want the price to be no more than $200-210. Still a lot tho, but I can manage. Those zoom pods and mesh look like they're gonna be HEAVEN to walk on

these would look a trillion times better with flat laces... maybe thats whats throwing me off.. those fat earthworm *** lookin laces. I still bang with the shoe, there is so much to be desired tho

also the greys are better than the blacks EASY

Last edited:
I like the way they look but if this is the way they feel than I'm on board 100%"independent piston like bottom loaded zoom bags"
pimp.gif
I can't see these having great traction with that setup...

Expecting lebron to be in the Soldier 8's next season 
sick.gif

The bottoms are just so damn terrible. When you see it from the side the bottom almost looks like a cleat. Just gross. They really missed the mark on this one and I'm sure the price will be $275 regular price and over $300 when the elites drop. Just hideous.

Damn! From $200 for the XI to $275 for the XIIs?!?

I just can't see that. Maybe $230... maybe.

Expecting lebron to be in the Soldier 8's next season :x

I didn't think the XIs had great traction either, as evidenced by LeBron's skid mark incident that night...

But I do think LeBron's gonna wear these... these XIIs are gonna let his bunions breathe! :lol:

Expecting lebron to be in the Soldier 8's next season 
sick.gif
I'm skeptical about the traction too, but I've been surprised how well raised pod setups can work on the hardwood.  Could go either way I suppose

Last edited:
Never played with podular like sneakers so I can't speak on the traction. But I'd hope Nike has it down for these

I know that we're a long time away from the lebron 12 low, but it better have the same zoom/traction as the 12. I saw that the zoom hypercross has the same zoom setup as the lebron 12. So there's no reason why Nike should still be using the same air max/traction that they've used for the past 3 models.

Back
Top Bottom