The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
one thing to also remember, seeing better quality pics will change perspectives too.  so far all these pics are not too great.

If the rumors are true we can throw the dolphins colorway in the trash. I hoping him and melo are talking, Like bro lets bring a trophy to the garden. If they did money for them will be through the roof. Not only that but me in my family can celebrate the Knicks Winning a championship. my pops was there for there 1st, and it be a dream come true to see them win it in my lifetime. so close in 99 when Ewing was there. Just dreaming, pardon me.

If the rumors are true we can throw the dolphins colorway in the trash. I hoping him and melo are talking, Like bro lets bring a trophy to the garden. If they did money for them will be through the roof. Not only that but me in my family can celebrate the Knicks Winning a championship. my pops was there for there 1st, and it be a dream come true to see them win it in my lifetime. so close in 99 when Ewing was there. Just dreaming, pardon me.
Yeah, FOH..

Kd got a better chance with the based curse then the knicks winning anything other than the best losers

the 12 make me appreciate my 11s SOO much lmao
roll.gif

& at least an extra $20 mark up? idk what **** Nike is on but next year ima be like

At this point, I can say that the 11s were better designed and are more visually appealing than the 12s (unless of course the 12 Elites are a pretty large overhaul of the design or if there are colorways that make the shoe look better).  

Last edited:
With the posite material so close to the edge of the heel areas I forsee traction issues all over again leading to Bron rocking soldiers :frown: that's pretty much the reason he banged out last time and left that huge skid mark in the paint :smh:

View media item 1044477

^ Pretty sure traction issues were the least of his problems with the XI, lol

I would be EXTREMELY surprised if he remains playing in Soldiers.

Last edited:
The posite material isnt gonna cause the skid, nike uses extremely thin soles. Those can burn out in one NBA game at the pace lebron goes, not including warm ups and breaking in

What I don't understand is why everyone assumes he'll chose Soldiers again over his main line. Do people not remember anything past the last season? Lmao

He definitely isn't gonna have toe problems with this shoe, it's mesh for a reason. It's not flyknit by the way to people who want it to be. Lebron cant wear foams because his toes were rubbing on posite material

^ Pretty sure traction issues were the least of his problems with the XI, lol

I would be EXTREMELY surprised if he remains playing in Soldiers.
I haven't played ball in either but when I tried on the soldiers they felt terrible. Fit was not better than the 11, I had to half size up and it felt really uncomfortable still and akward around both the toebox and midfoot, but I can't comment on traction.. I'm TTS in most performance models too.  I would be surprised too. It is just weird to see that "made for the specifications" line when Lebron isn't wearing them. 

Back
Top Bottom