The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
That plastic piece just makes the shoe look awkward.. like its trying to do too much.

Nike basketball is taking a nose dive. Recycling ideas from other superstar shoes. I'm not impressed. Escpecially being an avid LeBron fan/collector these past.

The 11's were fire imo. Most ppl that I know personally disliked them because of the price. The price was definitely steep tho & of course the 12's will be no different in that area so I'll probably only copp 2-3 pairs Max.

Looks like LeBron's opting out and he's gonna be a FA.

Wonder what team colorways the XIIs may have... :nerd:

hopefully the 12's will be more comfortable then the 11's.. my pinky toe still hurts..lol

as far as looks, I didnt like the 11s when they first came out but the shoe grew on me and now I love em.. im sure the same thing will happen with these..

220 price point will definitely keep me away.. in fact I only have copped 4 colorways of the 11 so far, and every pair i have gotten for under retail 

Wouldn't it be cutting it close for Nike to have to go in and scrap current team color pairs/whip up new ones at this point?

Looks like LeBron's opting out and he's gonna be a FA.

Wonder what team colorways the XIIs may have...
nerd.gif
i want TX Nights
nerd.gif

Wouldn't it be cutting it close for Nike to have to go in and scrap current team color pairs/whip up new ones at this point?
nah the factories aren't on strike anymore
laugh.gif

Those look alotttt better there. The Greys with the same colored laces looks so much better than the samples. They look futuristic and clean with the grey.

That arial view of the shoe looks great.

...too bad that bigass slab of posite on the side just ruins the shoe.

I don't know what could have been done instead, but the posite just looks forced IMO

An all black colorway is the only way i see myself copping a pair, other than that these are basura

After looking at the on foot pics it looks like I know why he was wearing the soldiers so much. They look very similar.

12 are nice. When the limited hyped releases start to drop everyone will become a fan. Never fails.

Back
Top Bottom