The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Here's my two cents, and its not directed at anyone specifically, because I stay out of the bickering back and forth, but if you are coming to a thread about a shoe, and you don't like it/think it's worthless/not up to par/not worth your money, etc, then perhaps you state your opinion early on after the reveal or after in-hand pics "I think this shoe is garbage/trash/etc". And then move on to a forum of a shoe that you do like.

"A new picture/review/opinion is posted? Oh let me remind everyone I think they are trash" - We get it, these aren't for you.

There's tons of shoes I have no interest in, and I stay out of those forums.

Here's my two cents, and its not directed at anyone specifically, because I stay out of the bickering back and forth, but if you are coming to a thread about a shoe, and you don't like it/think it's worthless/not up to par/not worth your money, etc, then perhaps you state your opinion early on after the reveal or after in-hand pics "I think this shoe is garbage/trash/etc". And then move on to a forum of a shoe that you do like.
"A new picture/review/opinion is posted? Oh let me remind everyone I think they are trash" - We get it, these aren't for you.

Very well said.

Point taken.

However, you do realize that what you are stating is closely associated with, "if you don't like the country, leave."

The discussion pro or con doesn't have to be about if the shoe is trash, it can be a simple statement, or question, of how well the shoes are selling, the example used about a page back, in which even that is discouraged.

It's an amen section, and if the shoe fails someone, some will suggest " oh, you just have to break them in, " as if this will be the most efficient solution, because the wearer is the problem.

Subjective speak is taken as law, and the shoe companies encourage it.

Last edited:
@Phuzzy Badpheet

for the most part, with the exception of a few MINOR instances,  everyone in here can appreciate others' opinions. You're just trolling this thread at this point getting everyone in an uproar.  You're the one who keeps being stubborn and not appreciating the opinions of others which is why almost everyone in the thread has come at you. As @SuperStarLord  said, if you don't like the shoe, just say that and move on, you're beating a dead horse.

When are the mods going ban this guy from this thread?

I can see him saying he doesn't like the shoe but this dude is coming in here everyday bashing the shoe

Who else is in for this guy being banned from this thread?

laugh.gif

When are the mods going ban this guy from this thread?

I can see him saying he doesn't like the shoe but this dude is coming in here everyday bashing the shoe

Who else is in for this guy being banned from this thread?

Also, if members report people, the ban comes quicker. I usually take longer than someone like meth since I try and let the issue resolve itself before taking administrative action. A lot of people on here already know cobra commander doesn't play :smile:

Last edited:
Thank goodness, I don't mind people's opinions but when it moves away from the actual subject of the thread it get's annoying.  I stayed out of it but thanks @bigj505  for taking care of that.  Back to the kicks that some of us actually like.

They shipping Dunk Forces with the quickness this week. They need to release shoes on Tuesday more often.

They shipping Dunk Forces with the quickness this week. They need to release shoes on Tuesday more often.

I remember when Saturday releases didn't ship until following Wednesdays at the earliest when ordering from nike :lol:

Back
Top Bottom