The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

UNDS for High Performance Basketball Shoe Fridays.
Bro, stop tempting me!  Already picked them up and set them down twice  
laugh.gif

Dope shot man 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I'm just waiting for these kids on my local FB group to cop a pair so i can lowball em lol
My sneaker buying procedures have changed now that I got a house, gotta stay in my lane

I feel you on that bro. Still waiting on HoL's to come down a bit. If I miss though no big deal. Plenty of other pairs to cop if I can. "You see the way my bank account is set up..." :lol:

Last edited:
View media item 1260768
after 1 session of bball, maybe about 1.5 hours. scuff city, "midsole" all banged up. i really don't care much but TBH i'm used to brons being able to take a beating. the upper/hypermesh or whatever it's called seems like they'll be durable/ tanks like we are used to. its all good, they're just for ball anyway.

as for performance, after 1 session, they were ok to me. Of course performance opinions sometimes change over time, so we'll see?? traction was below average, but court was dusty. compared to other shoes on same court they were still below average i'd say. I went TTS and feel like it was the right move but I will say the toe box has a little bit of room and I noticed a few times i'd stop on a dime/plant and my big toe would bang on the front of the shoe if that makes sense. But the posite and fit around the rest of the shoe feels snug and I don't think I could've gone down in size. I feel like the lock down is not as good as i'm used to. Maybe I need to tighten them up a little more which is a pain in the butt.

overall they're not in the same ball park as the reigning champs IMO... balled in em a trillion times, I still don't know if they'll ever die

Haha hey man, I've seen people play ball on some nasty courts indoor or outdoor so I thought I'd ask lol.

I still hoop in my elite Xs but they felt like too much of a big man's shoe. I'm no lebron but I do love those. These feel more flexible to me -the 12s I mean.

About to start selling off my Kobes haha

Last edited:
Lol naw bruh indoor, I never balled on a dusty outdoor court :lol:

I hoop in my hyper revs and the upper is gravy. Figured these would be too since they seem pretty similar. That white midsole and stuff tho..... Will require cleaning often for that fresher look :lol:

That white posite and midsole on the HOAL's is begging for destruction...will be a hard colorway to keep those fresh.  

Last edited:

That white posite and midsole on the HOAL's is begging for destruction...will be a hard colorway to keep those fresh.  
for sure. i love em but ive had to clean all the white parts after each time wearing em both casually and for ball. its like they attract scuffing. lookin forward to grabbin the nsrls and think im gonna pull the trigger on an id thats completely red except for black logos.

I love greeeeeeeen

edit: A late UPS trailer arrival has caused a delay. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible. / Delivery will be rescheduled.

Noooo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom