The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I had a different pair that had a weird sqweek like zoom was popped and nike outlet nor Champs would make it right cuz I wore them. Now

it all depends on how you purchased your item. nike purchases can be returned if worn.

:lol:  The same can be said about the shoe game. Almost everyone that's into shoes either saw them on athletes/rappers/actors while coming up and emulated that.

Nope. Not if you've been at it since the 90's.

This. My love of sneaks was molded by the athlete's that wore them and my peers. I've loved kicks since 6th grade. Before that, shoes were just **** to play in. I had jays before 6th grade, but just like 1 a year and they'd get cooooooked before i got another pair and i was fine with that. 6th grade was the first time I ever saw anybody that ever had a 'rotation' and numerous crispy looking kicks at one time. It helped he had a small foot so he could still get the cheap ones and my size was 7.5 so I was in men's ($120 per). But still. Dude had everything. Great variety. Hella jays, with no creases and scuffs. Tons of forces and air max pluses. Filas. Reeboks. Dude legit inspired me 100%. He started this shoe **** for me. I copied how he walked to avoid creases since i had no experience in the beginning. All the kicks at first were laced tight as hell like my bball shoes lol.

Nope. Not if you've been at it since the 90's.
So you never bought a pair of shoes because you saw them on an athlete or on TV and they piqued your interest? I grew up in the 90's and all the coolest shoes were in TV and movies, the ones that stood out to me and made me want them were the Taxis on Martin when he gave them to the homeless kid and the Jordan IIIs Damon Wayans had on when they threw him down the stairs in I'm Gonna Git You Sucka. I was influenced by what I saw, as were most people.

This guy breaks out a new colorway every game. Jordan could go half a season wearin the same ish.
Yeah but Jordan wore what we could actually buy at Footlocker, nowadays that aint the case 
mean.gif

This guy breaks out a new colorway every game. Jordan could go half a season wearin the same ish.
Yeah but Jordan wore what we could actually buy at Footlocker, nowadays that aint the case :smh:  

Honestly that seems like the best kind of promotion. I would literally only wear **** I could sell. Just seems like good business. These guys want to be so special with PE.s and ****.

So you never bought a pair of shoes because you saw them on an athlete or on TV and they piqued your interest? I grew up in the 90's and all the coolest shoes were in TV and movies, the ones that stood out to me and made me want them were the Taxis on Martin when he gave them to the homeless kid and the Jordan IIIs Damon Wayans had on when they threw him down the stairs in I'm Gonna Git You Sucka. I was influenced by what I saw, as were most people.

Well, yea i bought the sneakers because of the athlete. If they didn't wear them, how would i know about them? :lol:

No internet back then (late 80s, early to mid 90s)

I didn't buy them due to hype. There was none in the 90s. Kicks were still in stores weeks after release.

I'm 31, maybe i just don't know how things are now :lol:

Well, yea i bought the sneakers because of the athlete. If they didn't wear them, how would i know about them?
laugh.gif

No internet back then (late 80s, early to mid 90s)

I didn't buy them due to hype. There was none in the 90s. Kicks were still in stores weeks after release.

I'm 31, maybe i just don't know how things are now
laugh.gif
Hype, man. They see a rapper/athlete do it, they must do it , too.
laugh.gif
 Hey you said it. 

But I'm right there with you, I'm 27 so I remember the world before the internet but there were still influential people in media. It is alot different now, it's all about the hype and having the rarest/most valuable shoes.

:lol:  Hey you said it. 

But I'm right there with you, I'm 27 so I remember the world before the internet but there were still influential people in media. It is alot different now, it's all about the hype and having the rarest/most valuable shoes.

No no no, what i mean by athlete is what he does off court/field as far as dressing. I should have said this at first :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks for the pic.

Like these.Clean and simple.

Glad I purchased the League pass this week so could watch the game tonight.

maybe he lost the weight in an unhealthy manner

like how boxers, wrestlers and ufc fighters can cut weight the wrong way

Was thinking the same thing. He also seems like:
A. He's trying to take more of a mentoring roll and laying back more while he lets his guys do their thing
B. He could be adjusting to the new team, coach, body he is building.

Back
Top Bottom