The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Was it confirmed those weren't real or something?
nerd.gif

The shape and form of them do seem a little off
ohwell.gif
I cant imagine those are the christmas 12's.. more like the Nightmare before christmas 12;s

They look kinda fugazi to me. Either way, ugly AF :x

I'd be really surprised if Bron ever wears those

Last edited:
I'd have to put the X Christmas as my fav out of that bunch.  That Ruby Red was just on point IMO.  The XI wasn't even that bad to me, I actually liked it a lot.  All of the little details when holding them in hand made me want them but I HATE how they release these.  These things should be released on Black Friday, or around that time, without question.  

I'd have to put the X Christmas as my fav out of that bunch.  That Ruby Red was just on point IMO.  The XI wasn't even that bad to me, I actually liked it a lot.  All of the little details when holding them in hand made me want them but I HATE how they release these.  These things should be released on Black Friday, or around that time, without question.  
why? it's not like christmas release lebrons are very hard to get, doesn't seperate the whole family or anything 
laugh.gif

why? it's not like christmas release lebrons are very hard to get, doesn't seperate the whole family or anything 
laugh.gif
Has nothing to do with attainability ... if you like one of the Christmas shoes, it would be nice to get to wear it as we get ready for the Holidays rather than getting it when it's all said and done.  

Back
Top Bottom