The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Lisa always looks out for a dude ♡.
dodgeball-chachi.gif

Lol no lie, I had a dream about two nights ago that my dad came across some super exclusive 12 lows that were worn by Bron himself, and he bought them for me.  Had the pods and everything....the upper was just madness, I can't even describe it 
roll.gif
  They say that usually images in your dream, you've seen before.....I have NO IDEA where the hell I saw these futuristic kicks lol.
 bruh sneaker dreams are the wildest 
laugh.gif

size 7 is listed as adult size on NDC tho. So they ain't got flywire if it's size 7?

That must be a 7Y not adult 7.
Little kids don't need flywire... ugh, your avatar hurts my soul every time I see one of your posts. 
frown.gif

Hey @illmatic  , what store did you see those on?  I googled and they are showing up online on some overseas websites, but nothing here yet.  (Also looks to be a Denim Lifestyle coming out the first week of December) 

Hey @illmatic  , what store did you see those on?  I googled and they are showing up online on some overseas websites, but nothing here yet.  (Also looks to be a Denim Lifestyle coming out the first week of December) 
Most likely on one of the sites you stumbled upon. Those sites are pretty reliable with release info so I'm pretty sure they will be dropping next month.

Most likely on one of the sites you stumbled upon. Those sites are pretty reliable with release info so I'm pretty sure they will be dropping next month.
Oh ok cool.  I'm just being greedy and want to see some more new stuff.  I feel like we've been staring at these colorways for too long lol

First time in hand today for the XII... dope kicks.

They feel nice and fit nice... definitely will end up with 2-3 pairs... similar to the X.

Gimme a BLACKOUT!

Back
Top Bottom