The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

oh, i get you now. that's actually a good idea 
laugh.gif
They could probably suck a LOT of money out of us if they did this and hyped up Christmas with a bunch of gear to go with it all.  But nah, we'll probably see another "LeBron on the Beach" T-Shirt in Mint Green 
laugh.gif

They could probably suck a LOT of money out of us if they did this and hyped up Christmas with a bunch of gear to go with it all.  But nah, we'll probably see another "LeBron on the Beach" T-Shirt in Mint Green 
laugh.gif
and a corny backstory talkin bout how lebron spends his christmas in south beach with his family 
roll.gif

Chriatmas 12s are actually my favourite christmas LeBron. 11s are cool. 8s 9s and 10s are LeBron toes :x

What in the world is around Bron's legs? I haven't seen that before 
a lot of us bad knee military runners get those for knee pain, it's supposed to be all kinds of beneficial but "I" can't see it, grant it I've never tried them it just seems placebo like IMHO

why? it's not like christmas release lebrons are very hard to get, doesn't seperate the whole family or anything 
laugh.gif
Has nothing to do with attainability ... if you like one of the Christmas shoes, it would be nice to get to wear it as we get ready for the Holidays rather than getting it when it's all said and done.  
you would think the Christmas shoes would come out like dec1ish so they could push them and the gear the whole month instead of them coming out like the 26ish after Christmas is over and we're seeing easter decorations up in stores
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Those knee bands work to an extent. I had some years ago and have suffered from knee problems since about 2009.

I've started to ramp it down with the Tommy Copper joints. Hopefully he doesn't need to rock the bigger more Robocop joints.

@VentureBlake  100% agree with everything you said about Christmas LeBrons, X's were very nice, and I liked XI's a lot.  I've passed on every Christmas release (aside from the XI, which I grabbed a month later on sale) because of the way they release after the fact.  Your Black Friday  release idea is genius...would yield better sales in my opinion too.  

Had a couple Champs coupons so walked out with these today for $164, guy working was cool letting me stack.  Gonna destroy these things in hoops league, this colorway is perfect for that.  Wasn't planning on this colorway, but I passed on grey toe XIII's this morning, so it all evens out 
happy.gif

DJ Envy getting in on the Dunk Forces too...

Last edited:
Oh my... those Akrons :pimp:

I've said it in here (or the XI thread) but Akron VIIs are a grail that I know I'm never gonna drop the money people want for them. These would satisfy me.

Those popped up at Jimmy jazz when I lived in Indianapolis I bout lost my mind I thought they were re-released
Chick said they came in randomly but only had two pair sz 10 Smh I was so mad

Has nothing to do with attainability ... if you like one of the Christmas shoes, it would be nice to get to wear it as we get ready for the Holidays rather than getting it when it's all said and done.  

oh, i get you now. that's actually a good idea :lol:

Yea it makes no sense to release Christmas pairs so late in the season the way they do :\

If they were really smart they would drop them that Saturday after Turkey Day :smh:

I would probably even consider copping a Christmas pair if they did that, given it was a pair I actually liked :rolleyes

Yea it makes no sense to release Christmas pairs so late in the season the way they do
ohwell.gif

If they were really smart they would drop them that Saturday after Turkey Day
mean.gif

I would probably even consider copping a Christmas pair if they did that, given it was a pair I actually liked
eyes.gif
yea, i actually get pretty hyped for christmas around that time, same with a lot of other people.

imo there's no reason not to release them early.

Trying to hold back on the dunk force. Got a 15 VIP card smh like the other 185 don't matter [emoji]128514[/emoji] :lol: [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Bron been playing well last few games, looks like the teams slowly starting to click

any snaps of what his wearing tonight?

Yea it makes no sense to release Christmas pairs so late in the season the way they do
ohwell.gif

If they were really smart they would drop them that Saturday after Turkey Day
mean.gif

I would probably even consider copping a Christmas pair if they did that, given it was a pair I actually liked
eyes.gif
true that but i still cop when they drop even if it is the day after christmas....and look how fast the year has gone....time for me to rock the XI Christmas even more now than i did through out the year and my X and hyperposite christmas editions to get me to this year's model...but still waiting on official pics!

Man dudes in here winning with these deals. $160, $100, man I would love to catch some deals on these sick to def 12s.

I'm so confused right now. I want Data's, NSRL's and Instincts. But the options on Nike ID along with the only extra 40 bucks got me thinking about skipping all CWs and just make 1 of 1s. Any opinions?

Man dudes in here winning with these deals. $160, $100, man I would love to catch some deals on these sick to def 12s.

I'm so confused right now. I want Data's, NSRL's and Instincts. But the options on Nike ID along with the only extra 40 bucks got me thinking about skipping all CWs and just make 1 of 1s. Any opinion?
Lol...not me....im whining when i miss these deals!

Back
Top Bottom