The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I don't know how many times it's been said but I don't think it can be said enough, these are incredibly comfortable!!! Felt like I was walking on firm memory foam with a marshmallow center.

That liner ........

VZ88Pdo.gif

I wonder is there gonna be a price difference depending on your size? :nerd:

Since is gonna take more bundles per shoe to make the larger sizes :\
I wonder what sales are like on these lifestyle versions. They're always pretty terrible looking shoes.

(I know, I know - I saw the convo on socks...) I actually bought these socks a couple weeks before getting the DF, not a huge fan of how they match up with the shoes, but thought I'd share anyway (I do like the socks on their own though)

Better match up here:

wonder if lows will have nicer colorways this time around, honestly hoping they do a camo low like the 9's that i still can't get 
frown.gif

wonder if lows will have nicer colorways this time around, honestly hoping they do a camo low like the 9's that i still can't get 
frown.gif
Lol no lie, I had a dream about two nights ago that my dad came across some super exclusive 12 lows that were worn by Bron himself, and he bought them for me.  Had the pods and everything....the upper was just madness, I can't even describe it 
roll.gif
  They say that usually images in your dream, you've seen before.....I have NO IDEA where the hell I saw these futuristic kicks lol.

December 1:

Nike Lebron 12 "NSRL"  684593-301

Nike Lebron 12 Premium "Rift Blue" 705410-430

Back
Top Bottom